Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2020, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
none of the iran-aligned states have signed on, which is what is meant by peace, you trog.
Ah yes, it's since we can't do everything let's do nothing again. Trump did it, so it doesn't really count as a peace deal. He deserves no credit whatsoever since he didn't meet my personal criteria for "peace deal". I must oppose or downplay everything trump does no matter what, cause he's just such a jerk.

This is why trump derangement syndrome is a term btw. You could like, be happy for the people in those countries whose lives will now be better from this, and like, at least give credit where it's due. IE what sane well adjusted people do no matter who the president is.
Old 10-30-2020, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yamaha 2020
Old 10-30-2020, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes, it's since we can't do everything let's do nothing again. Trump did it, so it doesn't really count as a peace deal. He deserves no credit whatsoever since he didn't meet my personal criteria for "peace deal". I must oppose or downplay everything trump does no matter what, cause he's just such a jerk.

This is why trump derangement syndrome is a term btw. You could like, be happy for the people in those countries whose lives will now be better from this, and like, at least give credit where it's due. IE what sane well adjusted people do no matter who the president is.
He didn't meet the "victory condition", noob. I hope explaining it this way will get through to you.
Old 10-30-2020, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think peace means you have to take both sides shooting rockets at each other and get them both to agree to peace. Not have one side get what the other side said started it in the first place and that they still dont agree to it.

Meanwhile in Gaza they keep shooting rockets at each other.

Meanwhile in America "peace! secured!"

https://tass.com/world/1175001 Nice peace you got there, 8 hours ago.

what were you saying about being deranged?
Old 10-30-2020, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Hunter, while living in California, decides to fly 3,000 miles to Delaware. All to drop off a laptop for repair, coincidentally at a huge MAGA fan shop. he decided to never pick up his own laptop.

There’s security footage of it, but it got lost. Epstein style. But don’t worry- the MAGA man swears he saw him drop it off. Turns out he has a mental condition where he CANNOT RECOGNIZE FACES (I’m not joking) he knew it was hunters though, cause of the stickers on the laptop... MAGA man, naturally, didn’t just erase and resell the laptop, but did the totally normal thing of duplicating the hard drive and spending hours sorting through thousands of emails to find one that suggests Hunter might’ve tried to arrange a meeting with daddy Biden no evidence any meeting ever occurred, but who cares.

In comes Rudy Giuliani, cyber security expert, and talking set of teeth -who was tricked by Borat, and periodically butt dials reporters on accident -he has ‘confirmed’ the info not even the FBI could. Rudy was so worried about the intel, he sat on the laptop for months until 3 weeks before the election.

Naturally, it proves Hunter was into pedo devil sex too, but the proof is secret and for Rudy’s eyes only. there’s a video of said drug fueled sexcapades, but again, you just gotta trust rudy

Rudy refuses to send any electronic proof of the emails to anyone. But it’s definitely real, and definitely exists Heh. Again- not a single news agency has actually seen any proof, except for photos of printed emails. This is why ThEY WoNT CoVeR iT

He was ‘confirming’ it the same time Trump received an intel briefing that Rudy was unknowingly being used by Russian operatives to spread disinformation. Lmao.

Rudy, tired of getting made fun of, tweets some more ‘source material’ text messages... except the text is in an app that didn’t exist at the time it supposedly happened, and...literally in Russia. Poor guy.

This was all also investigated by a real Post reporter who refused to put their name on it, as no part of it could be verified. Several news outlets also passed on the story for the same reason, including FoxNews and WSJ. Ended up written by Sean Hannity’s producer. Lol.

Now comes a guy named Bobulinski - alleging he, uhh met with Biden to discuss a Chinese business deal. He has proof, of course: ‘documents’ he says naturally, he actually hasn’t released anything.

The WSJ opinion section finally publishes a Bobulinkski piece. Note: opinion section, not news, as they still couldn’t verify anything. It alleges the above Chinese deal. They very next day, the WSJ news section refutes the entire thing, using Bobulinksi’s own source material.

Here comes Tucker Carlson. He is about to release a bombshell. All the emails. Proving everything. Unfortunately, these apparently only existed as single physical copies. The emails. Electronic mails. Only existed as one physical copy. (Got that?). Sadly, these printed non-electronic emails were lost (stolen!) in the mail, and no one ever made a copy , so we may never know which dog ate Tucker’s homework or who made-up this made-up story.

Next up is Martin Aspen, Swiss intelligence operative. He is the basis for many of these allegations and brought it public in a dossier that the PRESIDENT received.. it turns out he is not real. Literally, they made his face on a face generator and gave him a cute linkedIn profile at a fake company. Probably just a cover for the deep state.

if you believed any of this and posted here about it, you have zero credibility and critical thinking skills, and should not be allowed to vote or make decisions about your own life even
Old 10-30-2020, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

All I have learned so far is that the Biden family is hung like horses. Which hasn't changed my opinion of politics very much.
Old 10-30-2020, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr
Hunter Biden fucked his underage niece and her friends with his 10" cock.
Old 10-30-2020, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also own a home in Utah and seeing the Morms this summer (it's been a couple of years) blew my mind. World class beauties at the local Smith's. More beautiful people than in any high-priced city you might mention. SLC itself is also the most beautiful and clean American city, for my money.

whereabouts is yours? me n Juris are in the zion, brian head area
I lived in Saint George and Provo for a couple years each. Saint George is a great place, Provo is a strange place.
Old 10-30-2020, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
Rudy refuses to send any electronic proof of the emails to anyone. But it’s definitely real, and definitely exists Heh. Again- not a single news agency has actually seen any proof, except for photos of printed emails. This is why ThEY WoNT CoVeR iT
Sorry Booter, but prepare to get your CNN-only butt up to speed and eat crow.

Also... emails, text messages, photos, dates, times, meetings, AND we have Bevan Cooney's (Hunter biz parter) ACTUAL Gmail account AND we have Bobulinski (Hunter biz partner) all confirming this with documents, emails, etc.

DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK?

10-17-2020
Quote:
“The fact that these emails can be absolutely verified, beyond a shadow of a doubt, but that Rudy refuses to do so, is important,” Graham said. “Once you produce the original emails, with all the metadata, nobody can claim they are fake.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/17/h...rudy-giuliani/
*RUDY FINALLY TURNS OVER EMAILS*

10-29-2020
Quote:
Graham used the DKIM signature within the email to verify with a private key on Google’s servers that the sender, recipient, subject, date and body of the message that the DCNF obtained from Giuliani were unchanged from when the email was originally sent in April 2015.

Graham said the only way the email could have been faked is if someone hacked into Google’s servers, found the private key and used it to reverse engineer the email’s DKIM signature.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/29/c...burisma-email/
The security expert that did this wrote on Oct 14 on his blog how you can verify emails through DKIM signature. You can read it here: https://blog.erratasec.com/2020/10/y...ed-emails.html

If you don't understand - google "public private key cryptography" - it's what powers all cryptographic communication, even Bitcoin.

Maybe Google will keep running cover for Biden's and say they were hacked?

Hunter signature below.

DOJ confirmed they received Hunter's laptop and have confirmed he has been under investigation for money laundering (and maybe other crimes) since Dec 2019.

Find a new crappy excuse noob, or go be a man and eat some crow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hunter_sig_match.jpg (93.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-30-2020 at 02:05 PM..
Old 10-30-2020, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you believed any of this and posted here about it, you have zero credibility and critical thinking skills, and should not be allowed to vote or make decisions about your own life even
I have pictures you fucking credulous idiot!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On February 30th, 2020, the owner of Laptop Repair Zone contacted one of my associates. He claimed that a mysterious Dr. Nilbog (picture on security footage above) dropped off a laptop for repair and failed to pick it up even after repeated attempts to /petition.

A forensic review of the files contained on the 30 megabyte hard drive revealed a lonely and troubled individual in need of help, mostly due to the anxiety issues surrounding his storage space, but also his doctorate, which is an honorific and does not allow the recipient to practice gender-affirming surgery like xe always wanted.

Furthermore, and more relevant, the AOL emails reveal the good "doctor" to be ordering extra tostadas and various guacamole spreads, which can only be indicative of an approaching Kunark launch (Iksar love guacamole! Believe me, it's nearly all I eat!).

Anyway, I'm calling a lid on any further questions since my heat rock is nearly warmed up and it's time to bask.

Mike drop right here, BOOTER!
Closed Thread