Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

So good! Your content is always a kick in the nostalgia bone
Old 04-26-2019, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven't even seen the video, I just know it's good.
ty for helping to make the server a server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excellent! Loved it!
I love filming your sky and moon and spell particles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome job!!!
ty for also helping keep the server alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for working on this with me michael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you can pay me in Karana Thunder Salmon by the end of the week, thank you <3
I will taketh my scythe and harvesteth thy whore's bane and rickshaw an entire bushel to your home as tribute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I got in your shot the day of the anni event lol
lol i remember! i was just fooling around but im sure i said something along the lines of GET OUTTA MY SHOTTTTTT! think it was the gate at 1:03 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] was sad i couldnt attend the event : (

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 04-26-2019, 07:32 PM
Fire Giant

great video as usual michael /o/
Old 04-26-2019, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Wow! I'm a huge fan of your videos, this one is the greatest one yet, absolutely amazing job! Makes me adore the game even more!

I friggin love the cinematic editing and atmosphere! Big Kudos to you for understanding that human vision(no infra/ultravision) is the best way to experience Norrath's beautiful landscapes and arcitecture with the proper lightening effects(pretty sure you even adjusted gamma in the .ini file).

Prayin' you will make more, I'll watch em over and over again, and plug it to whoever I know was into EQ.

Are you into film making in general, particularly editing? Not to toot my own horn but I have made a few shorts(a couple been shown in the local theatre) and some music videos(one got national airtime) and now come May me and some buddies have
a full length comedy screening in our local commercial theatre(Norway). We work with low budgets, always have trouble getting editing done in time!(your editing is getting real gooood!) PM me if you are into contracting editing work with low pay =)
Old 04-26-2019, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

By the way, I love everyone who loves Qeynos in general. We need some push to get more people leveling there. If my dizzy had ev id be offering free,blasts to qeynos hills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2019, 07:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the way, I love everyone who loves Qeynos in general. We need some push to get more people leveling there. If my dizzy had ev id be offering free,blasts to qeynos hills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Qeynos area is really good in a lot of ways but its awful for socializing, and I think the lack of a nearby port is the reason. Freeport area has EC tunnel, most people like faydwer for low-level content, and traveling between the two is easy. If your porter can't evac, you're stuck running across west karana for 40 minutes. Or you could port to toxx, and wait for the boat... most people just arent willing to do this, and then you need to find a bind in the area.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

The Qeynos area is such a lore-friendly part of the game. Its ties to Highkeep, BB, the Karanas, Surefall, the isle of Odus...oh buddy
Old 05-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Qeynos area is really good in a lot of ways but its awful for socializing, and I think the lack of a nearby port is the reason. Freeport area has EC tunnel, most people like faydwer for low-level content, and traveling between the two is easy. If your porter can't evac, you're stuck running across west karana for 40 minutes. Or you could port to toxx, and wait for the boat... most people just arent willing to do this, and then you need to find a bind in the area.
I think Surefall glade will eventually become a porting location with the release of the last patch.. Or i thought it makes the last patch?
Old 05-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Aviak

A+!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2019, 12:45 AM
Kobold

A++
Closed Thread