Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 12:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the official politics thread, not the get psychoanalyzed by a dumbass thread. Try to take these things less personally and you won't sound like such a hypocrite.
That's funny coming from you who has to be retold 8 times what subject matter you are talking about. Talk about taking things personal and trying to character assassinate over your personal motivation whether its a stupid troll or just being retarded. And when someone is judging someone, you have to make sure they are moral sound character. Have you ever been to a jury selection? You would be disqualified.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, so there's this thing called the Atlantic Ocean, and it kind of makes shipping natural gas and even oil (although honestly, oil is easymode, but it is still a lot cheaper to not transport it that far) to Europe pretty fucking hard, but mostly the natural gas. This big, big wet thing means that our geopolitical rival (Russia) doesn't have to bother with all of this expensive, annoying business, and can just pipe it all right to Europe or ship it far shorter distances in expensive LNG ships as natural gas requires liquefaction before it can be shipped overseas (this is our big problem in the states fyi, the process is expensive).

Perhaps you have now come to the realization that our rival having control of most of our allies energy sectors is not a good thing, and that could do rather serious things to the current global balance of power that we do not want. Hopefully.

A) That kid signed up to join the military to protect America's interests
B) This is America's interest
C) The Kurdish population is in the tens of millions, generalizing them as terrorists is stupid
D) Conflating the Kurds in general with the PKK is an extremely incorrect brainlet view.
E) We have been operating in conjunction with the Kurds since before even Gulf War 1. We've stabbed them in the backs multiple times, but they are an absolutely different breed from Sunni terrorists.
It sounds like you are trying to dictate America's interests with that low level security clearance of yours. You are obviously bandwagoning. I wonder how many times you've been this expressive over the multiple times we've stabbed them in the back?

My justification would be I wait to see the results then judge. You are coming up with the half cocked conspiracy theory that Russia will take over the world if we do not support the Kurds. Like I said, there had to be research there. Trump doesn't just come up with these ideas himself. It is pressed by intelligence officials I would assume and for some end-game result typically not privy to the public until down the road.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Trump doesn't just come up with these ideas himself. It is pressed by intelligence officials I would assume and for some end-game result typically not privy to the public until down the road.
It takes an impressive level of naiveté to believe that trump acts in accordance with intelligence officials. I mean, that is one of the biggest appeals for you white nationalist folks, eh?
Old 10-19-2019, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's funny coming from you who has to be retold 8 times what subject matter you are talking about. Talk about taking things personal and trying to character assassinate over your personal motivation whether its a stupid troll or just being retarded. And when someone is judging someone, you have to make sure they are moral sound character. Have you ever been to a jury selection? You would be disqualified.
Yes, everyone who disagrees with your political views is a stupid troll or just being retarded.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, everyone who disagrees with your political views is a stupid troll or just being retarded.
Don't think I've said anyone else is stupid enough to be a troll here. Just you. Do you have a mouse in your pocket or something?
Old 10-19-2019, 02:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It takes an impressive level of naiveté to believe that trump acts in accordance with intelligence officials. I mean, that is one of the biggest appeals for you white nationalist folks, eh?
Not even sure how to respond here. He's either a mastermind coming up with all these plans himself or a dumbass that doesn't know how to spell, read or write. Not sure but your stories are getting mixed up. I didn't even vote last election but it's pretty interesting to read the outside the norm conversations here and what a life of gaming has done to some of you.

If you think your extreme left is anything but outside of normal and you aren't somewhat bias, don't really know what to tell you. There is something called the overton window and you guys are way outside of it. Not surprised because this seems to be a cesspool for mental issues, sexuality problems and a lack of going outside and good jobs.

If you want to try to falsely character me, I'll give you one back. I can tell by your guitar work, you don't put that much diligence into your work. Knobs all are janky. Paint looks splashed up on the side. Good thing it's just a hobby, would be a hard pass even as a gift. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2019, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to try to falsely character me, I'll give you one back. I can tell by your guitar work, you don't put that much diligence into your work. Knobs all are janky. Paint looks splashed up on the side. Good thing it's just a hobby, would be a hard pass even as a gift. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You take everything so personally for someone who claims he didn't even vote for the orange jackass, and please conjugate characterize, your terrible syntax is triggering me.
Old 10-19-2019, 03:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
...Like I said, there had to be research there. Trump doesn't just come up with these ideas himself...

lol
Old 10-19-2019, 04:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Not even sure how to respond here. He's either a mastermind coming up with all these plans himself or a dumbass that doesn't know how to spell, read or write. Not sure but your stories are getting mixed up. I didn't even vote last election but it's pretty interesting to read the outside the norm conversations here and what a life of gaming has done to some of you.

If you think your extreme left is anything but outside of normal and you aren't somewhat bias, don't really know what to tell you. There is something called the overton window and you guys are way outside of it. Not surprised because this seems to be a cesspool for mental issues, sexuality problems and a lack of going outside and good jobs.

What paint?

You are upset. Sometimes when one is upset they get confused, much like the president you didn't vote for.
Quote:
a dumbass that doesn't know how to spell, read or write
That is accurate. I mean, we are talking about a guy that never worked a day in his life. He tweets, sulks, gets angry and eats hamberders. Maybe if he got up and walked around a bit, he'd find the time to attempt to do his job (or maybe just summon up the energy to vote).
Last edited by Canelek; 10-19-2019 at 04:38 AM..
Old 10-19-2019, 08:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
It sounds like you are trying to dictate America's interests with that low level security clearance of yours. You are obviously bandwagoning. I wonder how many times you've been this expressive over the multiple times we've stabbed them in the back?

My justification would be I wait to see the results then judge. You are coming up with the half cocked conspiracy theory that Russia will take over the world if we do not support the Kurds. Like I said, there had to be research there. Trump doesn't just come up with these ideas himself. It is pressed by intelligence officials I would assume and for some end-game result typically not privy to the public until down the road.
Beleiving in the tooth fairy is more realistic than beleiving in this.
Closed Thread