Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As for the OP, I am not a fan of these types of posts. It's fairly cringy and we try to promote a culture of being above this sort of thing, though we don't have any rules against them.

you won't find riot leadership making these types of posts in rnf (as AM's leadership constantly did), or saying "grats rest of the server" or other salty things in ooc when some other guilds team up to kill something, and on and on. They'd like to think we're just as bad as they were, but it's not even close.
I for one am glad that Planarity is taking this most genuine and sincere stance here on RnF to show how Riot is against this negative toxicity. Riot is a top down culture guild, and I'm delighted to hear how he leads by example and would never throw around pointless insults that just add negativity to our community here on P99.

Thank you Planarity!

Also, "suck my dick" **All Riot members cheer**
Old 10-19-2019, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Edgy
Old 10-19-2019, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume any issue with HoT was some time ago...
*Raises hand*
Old 10-19-2019, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Raises hand*
... and Azeth disappeared. =(
Old 10-19-2019, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great time at last AoW. Thanks so much on softening up AoW for Riot to finish off and get pixels.

Came across a AM-Detoxx post I found very funny, after watching AM and it's 6 alliances fail.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...874&height=212

Good times. Great Tunare kill for Riot today. Looking forward to another great cycle.

Cringing for you, bud.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

OP the server has been beaten for a long time, Jesus Christ go outside

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 10-20-2019, 03:44 AM
Sarnak

Ahem.

He died for us so that this might be possible.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 10-20-2019, 04:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sky rotation has always sucked, especially for people who share days. One of you isn't going to get bees. There is no hard cut-off in the am/pm slots of the sky rotation, and anyone who has shared a slot has gone through the same situation.

You have to come to some agreement about it with the guilds on your day, the next day, and the previous day. The situation won't just resolve itself, and now that GMs have suspended people for breaking player made agreements (specifically regarding sky), I wouldn't expect many guilds to be very eager to enter into them.
There is already a handful guilds that are on rotation that cannot clear sky even if they wanted.
Old 10-20-2019, 10:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... and Azeth disappeared. =(
Like, Thanos snapping his finger disappeared? Or Tony Stark dies in Endgame disappear?
Old 10-20-2019, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not the same anymore it takes hours to clear and it's just not worth the time. Plus wow was always better.
If you start losing the competitions just make the excuses!

All better now
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread