Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2019, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

I know you're concerned about me getting my manerstern but the list system is already enough and present flags are okay and you should not worry about me thx op I appreciate ya
Old 10-22-2019, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read the OP but failed to understand the point he is trying to make.
His point, once you filter all his pontification out, was that they should greatly increase the drop rate of the legacy items and probably make them lore, because its in the best interest of server health in his opinion to get them in as many different hands as possible while they are dropping.
Old 10-22-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Question

"my system way better than list bc ~incomprehensible nonsense~"
Old 10-22-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

if you make it no drop, you're taking away a more reasonable way for some players to obtain them in ec

It's going to be months and months. Yes they're limited but people will get them, reroll melee, and sell their stones for a whole suit of equipment, and many many other transactions will take place. Don't need to mess that up before we even see it pan out imo
Old 10-22-2019, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
List will thus have both foreseeable and unforeseeable consequences for gameplay
very profound
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-22-2019, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

financial gains for blue, lore/no drop items to make it more difficult for others to aquire, farming multiple legacy items plan?

pixels never change.

Just nuke the server after the timeline and give the accounts that made it through green a +1 to all stats charm, second run +2 ect... anything else is just making the crazies think of crazy ways to get crazy items. crazy is as crazy does
Old 10-22-2019, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Owning a couple legacy items myself, I'm not particularly glad more of these will enter Blue. But I see Green as an opportunity to get some other legacy items I do not own, such as a Guise and maybe some warder loot later on. So it kind of balances things out.

If the OP already owns everything and can't possibly look forward to getting something new on Green - well, I guess he won the game.
Honestly, I think this is depressing. There's so much more to classic EverQuest than character progression. No, I guess my proposal to increase legacy item influxes wouldn't make much sense from this perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His point, once you filter all his pontification out, was that they should greatly increase the drop rate of the legacy items and probably make them lore, because its in the best interest of server health in his opinion to get them in as many different hands as possible while they are dropping.
Yes precisely, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you make it no drop, you're taking away a more reasonable way for some players to obtain them in ec

It's going to be months and months. Yes they're limited but people will get them, reroll melee, and sell their stones for a whole suit of equipment, and many many other transactions will take place. Don't need to mess that up before we even see it pan out imo
Yeah that's true, mayhap withdrawing support for NO DROP addition. I think LORE is a small and safe thing at least, soul binding still interesting too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very profound
Everyone's a fuckin' editor.
Old 10-22-2019, 10:40 AM
Large Rat

I read the OP and understood it. If you had trouble with that, then you should probably do more reading in your life. I am very smart.
Old 10-22-2019, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like a hobbit wants to hoard

Filed under terrible idea
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-22-2019, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

At any rate, it's not like they are going to change anything about it 3 days before launch.
Closed Thread