Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 07:54 PM
Kobold

I was in RA for a year or two on my druid then joined triton on my ranger shortly after RA fell apart and rebuilt... my druid was named Aollas and my ranger was Answered.
Old 02-11-2021, 09:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you from povar did you know that transgender monk named stynkfyst?
absolutely lol... i honestly didn't know he was trans tho
Old 02-11-2021, 09:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feracitus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't remember you, so you're probably old schooler. Arkanny here. Raided in triton from 2000-2006. Nice to see an old fag around =P

edit: I met Giantt once, but he had already left, we wrecked havoc in old sebilis for a whole weekend, solid dude.
weren't you one of the euro's with turt? lol
Old 02-14-2021, 12:08 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
weren't you one of the euro's with turt? lol

Lol no dude, we are Brazilians! Fuck Turtuclow was a piece for sure! Nice to cya! I didnt know you were part of the RA refugees back then! only remember Pssycho and Sdari from that time. Stynk was the iksar monk that was BotB wasnt it? he was an xfer from another server if i remember well.

p.s: Arkanny here, my other forum acc is banned!
Old 02-28-2021, 05:15 PM
Orc

BTW!! what about an oldfags assemble? You guys need to list you chars here on p99 so we can get a clique going! Chop chop!
Old 03-03-2021, 10:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manakim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no dude, we are Brazilians! Fuck Turtuclow was a piece for sure! Nice to cya! I didnt know you were part of the RA refugees back then! only remember Pssycho and Sdari from that time. Stynk was the iksar monk that was BotB wasnt it? he was an xfer from another server if i remember well.

p.s: Arkanny here, my other forum acc is banned!
Lol yeah I came over a little after pssy did cause nexx talked me into giving it another shot ( p.s. fuck that bitch )

I'm on blue if yall want to get up and chill... hit me up on numbaz/dirtiest/salelor/drimor... im usually around most days
Last edited by MarauderOHHYEAH; 03-03-2021 at 10:10 AM..
Old 03-03-2021, 11:04 AM
Kobold

Stynk was in RA for a long awhile before he left and came to triton with the rest of us IIRC... I think he was old school riding insanity before he joined RA tho
Old 03-03-2021, 11:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavenvo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zaar was the guild leader for the entirety of my time in Triton...not sure when he left after I did but I raided from Kunark through Gates of discord IIRC. I left when most of the old schoolers like Rombus, Astennu, Mardigann, Aoreke etc from team ice left. I'm guessing I quit around 2004 some time. Anyone remember Bashm SmashmGud?!?! I would love to find that guy he was an amazing human being lol
Rombus had it for awhile after zaar quit to go bang shiba... then antenna took over for years iirc till he quit... nfi who took it after that cause I was already playing wow by that point...

Wtb mezzuri, serrath, Mardi and Bob on p99
Old 03-03-2021, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played on Povar but was in RA. Always loved reading the updates from Giantt though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who were you in RA? I was in RA for a long time
Old 03-06-2021, 03:30 AM
Orc

I've never played on Blue, started on p99 with the Green server, if you ever feel like wasting some time roll a char on Green and we can slay some pixels!