Old 10-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Orc

Quote:
Circumstances in which I would cyber Tralina
Answer from 95% of the people on this server:

*.*
Old 10-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Banned

#3. We are on a raid. The raid leader stops his instructions and calls attention to us, pointing out that there is a kind of feral chemistry between us, and does anybody else notice it? The rest of the guild nods their heads in unison, and one remarks with a smile that heat radiates from the ground we are sitting on. The raid leader asks for a show of hands of people who object to postponing the raid at hand to watch us get it on. There are no objections so, by order of the guild leader, we embark on a rigorous and un-selfconscious sexual workout that's one part ballet, one part Greco-Roman wrestling, and two parts Heimlich maneuver. The tale of the event is widely circulated.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonthorne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Answer from 95% of the people on this server:

*.*
Wait, one needs to be circumcised to cyber with Tralina?
Old 10-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Kobold

crap no editing, and didn't grab the whole post. so much for the not quite pun.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

When I was in high school, my friends would fuck anything with a pulse. But I always thought, why limit yourself?

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 10-27-2010, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahahahahahaha.

what. the. fuck.

The giggles were nice for what turned out to be a shitty afternoon, thanks creep-o.

Patiently awaiting #2.
shame you're the only token female poster of these boards

D:
Old 10-28-2010, 08:48 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, one needs to be circumcised to cyber with Tralina?
STAR DOT FRIGGIN STAR mofo
Old 10-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thank you," I say to you later in a /tell, but you don't respond.
I thought this line was pretty funny.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#3. We are on a raid. The raid leader stops his instructions and calls attention to us, pointing out that there is a kind of feral chemistry between us, and does anybody else notice it? The rest of the guild nods their heads in unison, and one remarks with a smile that heat radiates from the ground we are sitting on. The raid leader asks for a show of hands of people who object to postponing the raid at hand to watch us get it on. There are no objections so, by order of the guild leader, we embark on a rigorous and un-selfconscious sexual workout that's one part ballet, one part Greco-Roman wrestling, and two parts Heimlich maneuver. The tale of the event is widely circulated.
A+
Old 10-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlankyLanky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that second one was pretty erotic. circumstances where i would cyber purist:

ive been taking a hard throbbing beating in the castle known as mistmoore, after many unsuccessful attempts at finding hunting partners i decide to brave the dungeon myself. fighting my way to the graveyard is more difficult then i could of immagined, im in over my head and start to panic, the sweat is dripping down my dwarven brow from the constant onslaught of enemies luckily my trusty ghoulbane that wont proc for whatever fucking reason against VAMPIRES cuts these chumps to pieces. after hacking and slashing my way further into the unknown i realize i havnt brought the proper rations and start to panic! i adjust my genitals in the only manner possible when wearing plate armor, by taking off my leggings of ro. not thinking anybody is around i start to fondle myself gently and to my astonishment PURIST appears out of the mist! we embrace thinking we were lost and alone in a cruel world, the embrace turns to a slow gentle caress that ends up with him also taking off his leggings revealing his gaping anus that many citizens or norrath know has been pounded relentlessly not only by the forums, but in game also. i proceed to ream him from behind with little regard for his well being. after around 45 seconds i finish and return my greaves to their proper place on my body and walk away without acknowledging him.
I feel very dirty after reading this

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlankyLanky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my trusty ghoulbane that wont proc for whatever fucking reason against VAMPIRES cuts these chumps to pieces. .
THIS.