Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

I could have said it nicer but Rogean literally said (and i think its even in the rules) that the spirit of the rule(s) will be enforced. So saying you didnt break the rules when you at best were doing something that is against the spirit of the rule and at worst is breaking the rules is a disengenuous thing to say.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

AM didn't exploit any aggro mechanics, dropped the kite before engaging, and did nothing to extend the time between engaging her and the kite reaching us.

AG/Riot don't seem to have a problem with exploiting aggro mechanics on CT, who also does a zone-wide assist call. They keep the zone-wide kite going while engaged on CT to buy themselves time. inb4 "not a fair comparison" just because they're wearing <Riot> tags.

Fun race and a fun encounter with 4,000+ dps. Not bad for a dead guild! Was great to get some awesome loot too, and it didn't even go to officer alts!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2019, 08:35 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM for a dead guild! Was great to get some awesome loot too, and it didn't even go to officer alts!
That's awesome! I was under the impression only officer alts were still AM tagged. Keep it up guys!
Old 07-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

I can only imagine what a burden it must be to deal with Monrezz’s psychotic mental gymnastics on a weekly basis in that UN channel.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can only imagine what a burden it must be to deal with Monrezz’s psychotic mental gymnastics on a weekly basis in that UN channel.
I agree unicity seems to be a glowing ray of sunshine in there
Old 07-08-2019, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AG/Riot don't seem to have a problem with exploiting aggro mechanics on CT, who also does a zone-wide assist call. They keep the zone-wide kite going while engaged on CT to buy themselves time. inb4 "not a fair comparison" just because they're wearing <Riot> tags.
You mean the CT strategy that results in all of the mobs dead? Did everything in Growth die today?
Old 07-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatogre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was under the impression only officer alts were still AM tagged.
You're about as well informed as I'd expect.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Kobold

Bump
Old 07-08-2019, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

I'm gonna give her the old "Fist of Nature," if you know what I mean.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Old 07-08-2019, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
AM didn't exploit any aggro mechanics, dropped the kite before engaging, and did nothing to extend the time between engaging her and the kite reaching us.

What about the Tunare before last where your bard forgot to drop the kite until Tunare was already half dead?

Don't get me wrong I think if done properly the dps race strategy is a decent adaptation to a really shitty raid zone, but considering Rogean's post you're definitely playing with fire.