Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot with a higher kill count than Rambo IV on this past cycle. Sadly most were PCs not dragons.
Dumb thread, but this finally got a laugh. The lack of concessions by Riot is surprising.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Purple
Old 08-19-2019, 12:57 PM
Aviak

So, my creation did well its first week?

One proud papa. =D

Join us on Fairbanks next week!

<Doljonijiarnimorinar>

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcg...overpopulated/
Old 08-19-2019, 01:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, my creation did well its first week?

One proud papa. =D

Join us on Fairbanks next week!

<Doljonijiarnimorinar>

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcg...overpopulated/
I wasn't really around but from what I see on dkp logs your creation has some work to do pal... But respect to them for a sick koi kill with multiple adds off tanked and kited.

I'll be in Herod hopefully it's not as crazy populated as expected now with people moving to other servers.

Was fun to watch.
Old 08-19-2019, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems to me you just made all that shit up.

The only guild in that list that I left before it merged or dissolved was TMO; I left after detoxx took over because I don't think he is a good person.

Your argument that starting from scratch forming <The Untz Factory> with ~6 people then putting in work from there to dominate AM in a matter of months (as opposed to just joining AM when they were killing 95% of mobs) was "the easiest path to loot for yourself" is a very creative one.
Lies. Spin it however you like. You joined every guild you thought would be the most successful for your loot status.

The Detoxx you try to trash now used to farm Royals with you in Kunark for months. He was a great guy when he was making your plat bank bigger. Did you think people forgot this crap about you ? Or did you hope people just forgot you were crazy and delusional ?
Old 08-19-2019, 03:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't really around but from what I see on dkp logs your creation has some work to do pal... But respect to them for a sick koi kill with multiple adds off tanked and kited.

I'll be in Herod hopefully it's not as crazy populated as expected now with people moving to other servers.

Was fun to watch.
Have fun killing boars! I'll miss me.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's be real planarity, you never dominated AM so far, you had one cycle of domination, that's a bit different.

AM dominated for nearly 3 years by killing year after year 80% of mobs. You guys formed in the middle of summer and went hard while we all usually slack way more and got some results due to that.
You obviously drank the cool-aid....
Old 08-19-2019, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

I really enjoyed How to Train Your Dragon. That's a good family film.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vulak loots been shit. You're not missing much. Grats on the new and improved zerg force though.
It’s the new standard set by Riot. Replace skilled raiders with warm bodies.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:38 PM
Sarnak

Get 100 warm bodies and throw them at Vulak plus four and see how that works out for you lol.