Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2020, 03:51 PM
Large Rat

Exclamation SNIPED!!! RUBE!!

No one posting red edited paint of sniping people RUBE style?? Meh do I need to get back on red lol, beads snipe voodoonasty white throne snipe Noni bio orb snipe Tune and other shit I can’t remember on my forum account Baam haha
Old 07-19-2020, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2020, 06:50 AM
Banned

No, b/c you had to reroll toons atleast 3 times because no one wanted to play with you each time they found out who you were on your new toon.

Literally the one and only player I know on Red99 who had to constantly reroll for been a true trash bag.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:36 AM
Large Rat

I loved how people didn’t like me, didn’t need to reroll for that hahah. Wasn’t playing a pvp server to make friends with 90% of the server so there’s less people to kill LOL!

Sounds like you play on blue
Old 07-20-2020, 12:52 PM
Banned

Nope. That's just all in yoir mind.

Facts are that you had to keep rerolling because no one would play with you eventually. You constantly had to try target new players who didn't know your rep then find some way to burn the last remaining people who would even talk to before rerolling again. You had to reroll your monk because you burnt your relationships to the ground with everyone during Kunark that to even play in Velious you needed a new toon, then when everyone figured out who you were on your new monk you had to reroll to a wizard and pretend to be a new player because no guild wanted you. This was also Red99 where if you had a pulse you got a guild invite.

There were plently of people who were disliked and played a 'troll' player persona. You weren't one of them - you are just a scumbag thinking you play the roll of a 'troll' player.

P.s. No one believed or even cared about your crappy "sniped" posts. Infact, you are used as a reference point on how not to play i.e. "Don't go full Baam".

Hope this helps.
Old 07-20-2020, 01:33 PM
Large Rat

Lol you’re funny kid, I rerolled my first toon Ndugu cause I had put points in str instead of dex cause I never thought I’d play enough to get a t staff, also I made a wizard cause I didn’t play as much as I use to, ez self ports and pvp and so on, and no one ever said do t go full Baam ahahhaah you sad boy.

And you know a lot of people started saying THATS MY BIKE PUNK! And of course SPLAT! when they YTd someone instead of “pras” aaaand of course everyone started saying SNIPED! when they sniped something from people, also you got Rubed!

Who are you tho? Nice try bluebie
Old 07-20-2020, 07:26 PM
Banned

no one will or ever will say SNIPED upon YT
hope this helps
PraS
Old 07-20-2020, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Fatso back to novels and mad. Boring guy.
Old 07-21-2020, 02:43 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one will or ever will say SNIPED upon YT
hope this helps
PraS
“aaaand of course everyone started saying SNIPED! when they sniped something from people, also you got Rubed!”
Old 07-25-2020, 08:16 PM
Banned

lots of autism here
Closed Thread