Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2020, 03:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What incentive do I have to play red? There are a handful of players and they all have NToV loot.

I will def jump in on new server
Old 07-22-2020, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What incentive do I have to play red? There are a handful of players and they all have NToV loot.

I will def jump in on new server
There are plenty that do not have NTOV loot.

10-20 people could change the entire dynamic of the server if they so wished to.

Most just post that they will not do anything until someone changes it for them.

/shrug
Old 07-23-2020, 02:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There isn't 'plenty' of any kind of person on dead99, pal.
Old 07-23-2020, 03:05 AM
Fire Giant

Last night saw 15 vs 20 PvP over TOV. Another 20 on a separate team would have changed the game. Another 40 would have been a totally different kind of change. Would 100% be worth a serious force coming to Red for pixels at the moment.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 07-23-2020, 04:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last night saw 15 vs 20 PvP over TOV. Another 20 on a separate team would have changed the game. Another 40 would have been a totally different kind of change. Would 100% be worth a serious force coming to Red for pixels at the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

10-20 people could change the entire dynamic of the server if they so wished to.

Most just post that they will not do anything until someone changes it for them.

/shrug

Those 10-20 people would just merge into one guild and farm ToV for another bazzlion years to have 12-15 NTOV geared alts.

The moment there is enough people to slay rooted dragons the sickness will rise to the top and deals will be made.

Also why the F does anyone on this server need yet another NTOV geared toon? It's not a joke when people say the average person here has atleast 2-3 ntov geared toons, plus access to probably another 10-15 from people who have quit.

Lets be real about it guys.
Old 07-23-2020, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's not a joke when people say the average person here has atleast 2-3 ntov geared toons, plus access to probably another 10-15 from people who have quit.

I suck at this game and don't

Someone want to give me an cleric epic hand out, I would log in for that and also like any youtube video you post.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-23-2020, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Coming here makes sense in regard to not having to compete for a spot to play. But doesn't make sense in terms of there being a community to play with.

My plan with Green was to level up some mages with my 2 kids. That fell to shit on launch night when they were turned away by having to compete for spiderlings. Maybe I will get them to log into red and we could quick level up a trio.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-23-2020, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Red is a lot of fun, but how old are your kids?

Not being an asshole but take em out to play frisbee or something.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Dude has dog with char names and one is from wow. Imagine that guy playing red. Also I would def log into for the first time in 3 years to make sure you all get the red experience from crushbone to unrest. You will thank me later when you’re back on green competing for lvl 1 mobbies.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Ah man I get shivers just thinking about taking a flame shock thru the window at the crushbone throne room from that guy.

Guaranteed to be a gnome piece of shit too.

lol man i'm getting to the point where I'm gunna take a month off work and tell my loved ones that i'm on coronavirus lock down if there is ever a fresh red.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 07-24-2020 at 03:53 PM..
Closed Thread