Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2020, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes if I see someone boxing or afk farming I would report them. I know you said in another thread you’re too cool for that (which was ironic because later in the thread you proceeded to complain about boxers).
You realize that the person you defended and slandered me for calling a 2 boxer got banned right? It’s funny how ******s like you cry like little bitches about how people don’t report boxers, and then when multiple people say someone is boxing you not only call them a liar, you say they should banned. Shitbags like you are the reason people are scared to report anyone or complain about anything.

But this is a recurring theme for you, aint it? You spend weeks slandering me and then suddenly shut the cock holster quick once disproven with solid facts. I can’t imagine humiliating myself repeatedly by exhibiting the same poor decision making and then hitting refresh and pretending like everyone else on the forum has amnesia the next day.

You remind me of the typical liberal where every day it’s a new hysteria. World War 3 with Iran, AR15s are gonna kill everyone, Global Warming will have us all dead in 10 years, omg vivid 19 y’all — super adamant about a topic for 2 days and then never talk about it again 2 days later after reality has shown how stupid the claims were.

I don’t even know what thread I’ll make next but I do know you’ll show up to chase me around like a schoolgirl pining for my attention. Very blue no matter who mentality where your behavior is already predetermined long before the future even occurs.
Old 08-09-2020, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Keeth finally got caught?
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 08-10-2020, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize that the person you defended and slandered me for calling a 2 boxer got banned right? It’s funny how ******s like you cry like little bitches about how people don’t report boxers, and then when multiple people say someone is boxing you not only call them a liar, you say they should banned. Shitbags like you are the reason people are scared to report anyone or complain about anything.

But this is a recurring theme for you, aint it? You spend weeks slandering me and then suddenly shut the cock holster quick once disproven with solid facts. I can’t imagine humiliating myself repeatedly by exhibiting the same poor decision making and then hitting refresh and pretending like everyone else on the forum has amnesia the next day.

You remind me of the typical liberal where every day it’s a new hysteria. World War 3 with Iran, AR15s are gonna kill everyone, Global Warming will have us all dead in 10 years, omg vivid 19 y’all — super adamant about a topic for 2 days and then never talk about it again 2 days later after reality has shown how stupid the claims were.

I don’t even know what thread I’ll make next but I do know you’ll show up to chase me around like a schoolgirl pining for my attention. Very blue no matter who mentality where your behavior is already predetermined long before the future even occurs.
Lol what on earth are you talking about? You just like invent things in your head and the go on huge rants about fictitious situations.

Why would I shit on you for reporting boxing? I wouldn’t. What I shat on you for was your self proclaimed statement that you don’t report boxers because you’re not a snitch. And then I shat on you for saying that and then complaining about someone boxing (I.e. don’t complain about it if you’re going to claim that you also don’t report boxers). Jesus you really have a huge problem with reading comprehension don’t you?

And since when have you disproven anything with solid facts? Is this a fantasy world you live in IRL? Pretty sure the entire population of the forums agrees that you have never proven any of the insane ranting statements you’ve made on here lol. You seriously need medication dude
Old 08-10-2020, 04:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keeth finally got caught?
Would like to see some of his accomplices held accountable. They not only covered for him but were also direct beneficiaries of the outlawed gameplay.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:55 AM
Sarnak

I read through this thread and now i have a rash....wtf?!?!
Old 08-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize that the person you defended and slandered me for calling a 2 boxer got banned right? It’s funny how ******s like you cry
pm me the censored word pls
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 08-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pm me the censored word pls
/ooc’ing ‘PraS’ after a PvP kill via global OOC once was a bannable event during Eunomia’s tenure

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Banned

**also calling someone the following phrases

Fire Giant
Fay Gate
Flame Agate
Old 08-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
**also calling someone the following phrases

Fire Giant
Fay Gate
Flame Agate
Wait EQ has fay gates??
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 08-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

If you treat the staff with respect
They will respect you.

NEVER be rude to staff, they already take enough bs daily.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread