Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because Kingdom already admitted to using it, among many members and said that ST were Karen’s for saying anything because, “It doesn’t help that much.”
Should we go to the GMs and ask for clemency? I feel like at this point we both know so much that we'll be lucky to get off with a 14-day ban for being an accessory to after the fact.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should we go to the GMs and ask for clemency? I feel like at this point we both know so much that we'll be lucky to get off with a 14-day ban for being an accessory to after the fact.
Idk, the current Meta seems to be, “I don’t like how you win by playing by the rules. Let’s change the rules. But, I don’t need to follow the rules, stop being a Karen.”
Old 07-24-2020, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Praise be to the shrewd elf lawyers who are the true protectors of our realm! Any ragtag group of adventurers can kill a god or dragon... but it takes an elite set of skills to snatch a victory out of the clutches of defeat!

Anyone DM any D&D campaigns where there's a few play sessions of litigation after you kill the boss of the encounter? I heard the scene where the Night King's lawyers come after Arya Stark with a subpeona got deleted from Game of Thrones final season, but will be worked into the novels.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-24-2020, 03:27 PM
Aviak

Did John Snow have an eyeball, in camp, out of agro range that allowed Arya to kill the Night King and wiped John’s group? I missed that part!
Old 07-24-2020, 04:17 PM
Large Bat

Lineage rests its case.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkalinesky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lineage rests its case.
Lineage isn't protected from raid-related petitionquest just because they're out of the UN. If anything, they've eliminated themselves from a layer of player-to-player arbitration before the issue gets to a GM for resolution.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-24-2020, 04:28 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2020, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babittle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sO WHATS FTE mean again ?
Its a non classic abomination
Old 07-24-2020, 05:40 PM
Fire Giant

Is there a process of discovering in Elf Court? Can the federation ask ST for the complete videos and any logs they wish to submit as evidence?

How about depositions? Expert 3rd party testimony?

Is the video with the illegal UI even permissible evidence?

Can you appeal a verdict to higher Tunarian Courts?

You guys take yourselves too seriously.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:55 PM
Aviak

Illegal UIs submitted as evidence isn't impermissible, but it is kinda hilarious.

"Officer, look at this and let me prove I'm innocent! I keep my evidence in my big bag of cocaine under my dead hooker!"

The spirit of the thing is to:
1. Let the raiding entities figure it out among themselves.

2. If they can't, submit fraps and proof that wrongdoing occurred, offering again for the raiding entities to figure it out among themselves.

3. Submit a rebuttal, offering again for the raiding entities to figure it out among themselves.

4. Submit everything to a GM, if they can't figure it out among themselves.

The hope and dream is that raiding entities can figure it out among themselves. The second hope and dream is that if they can't, and one guild is being ridiculous, the step 4 GM intervention drops a 10x hammer. To encourage raiding entities to figure it out among themselves.

You can see why this is attractive to unpaid server staff, since I wrote "Figure it out among themselves" in some form six times.
Closed Thread