Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2020, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Joe is either not senile, or he's been senile for 25+ years.

With whataboutism being the go to (only really) republican strategy, it makes good press to try and use this to somehow offset the current president being mentally, morally, physically, and intellectually unfit, but Biden is no more or less confused than he has been forever.

I remember watching videos of him rambling on the senate floor about the "Columbus Indians" for ten minutes when they won the pennant(s) in the mid 90s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All he has to do is replace all the goons Trump has appointed in positions all cross the government, delegate most of his work to senior administration officials, and then wander around the White House...
Exactly. I could use four years of business as usual with establishment adults in charge. I don't even care from which party at this point.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:21 AM
Banned

https://youtu.be/5XqF4wA-dco
Old 08-04-2020, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joe is either not senile, or he's been senile for 25+ years.
Well I guess if his shadowy cabal of unnamed and unaccountable advisors feels like they have to hide Joe in the basement and start spreading the "don't debate" meme, then that kind of undercuts everything you just said. I mean they kinda know his situation better than you and me, no? And when the standard thing is have you candidate be out there talking to people, giving interviews, connecting, spreading his message, and he's just off-line and off-air for months? What does that tell you?

On July 20 Trump sat outside in the heat for an hour with Chris Wallace and answered every question without hesitation. You might not like his answers but he had them. He went the full hour, and even though Wallace is with Fox he asked some hard questions.

When Wallace later asked the Biden people for a similar interview they told him to go fuck himself.

Facts on the ground baby. Facts on the ground.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

His campaign thus far reminds me of a Weekend at Bernie’s. It really blows my mind that he is supposedly the best the Democratic Party has to offer. All they needed was a young ethnic man or woman with a little bit of charisma to swoon their base, but they decided they would do better with a questionably alive chomo. How is anybody supposed to rally behind him?
Old 08-04-2020, 10:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His campaign thus far reminds me of a Weekend at Bernie’s. It really blows my mind that he is supposedly the best the Democratic Party has to offer. All they needed was a young ethnic man or woman with a little bit of charisma to swoon their base, but they decided they would do better with a questionably alive chomo. How is anybody supposed to rally behind him?
nah just the easiest for them to control

still not sure why american voters of either party think that their party cares about them or the country at all
Old 08-04-2020, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Most politicians will never be president. I understand the US systems places different political institutions in competition with each other? Doesn’t that mean it is in most politicians’ favour to install as impotent and manipulable president as possible? Doing so removes a check/ balance against them self?
Old 08-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

He literally sniffs little girls.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All they needed was a young ethnic man or woman with a little bit of charisma
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This guy must have some heavy baggage to be passed over like that. The rumor is he is super-closeted and that wouldn't look good once he was outed. Not because he would be gay but because these days you're not supposed to hide it. Still better than Biden, no?

So many people better than Biden:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sanders cock-blocked each and every single one of them. He came in 2nd so no one else mattered. It was either him or Biden, and the decision was made. Alea iacta est!
Old 08-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry, Joe sold us out to China. He is weak on China. For 8 years they had no plan to deal with China - can't deal with another 2.0.

Trump is bad on so many levels, but at least he is taking the right approach on China that prior admins and other countries (Germany!) haven't done.

Let's not even get into Hunter, yikes.

Source: 10+ years living in China, fluent Mandarin speaker, reads up on current events and economics
Old 08-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Banned

I could destroy Biden in a debate and I’m not even into politics. Listening to him rant to a factory worker about AR-14s....
Closed Thread