Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Large Rat

Default [LFG] New Player for Static XP Group!

Hi all -

Finally making the transition from Live to P99 - and I'm pumped! Hoping to find some great people to roll with.

About me:
•Experienced Raider for over 10 years.
•Rolling a Bard
•Prefer casual time commitment (3-4 days) but play seriously when logged on.
•Voice chat or party chat - just chilling out while grinding mobs
•New to P1999, been playing Live for years.
•Have access to voice chat server
•Open to Red or Blue

Hoping to find a group to Level up from scratch with - down for 3-4 nights a week after 5 CST.

Im new to P1999 so I won't be able to twink my Bard, but if people want to twink their characters im down for whatever. Mostly hoping for a chill group of players to level with consistently.

PM me here or reply to the post and we can get this going! Also willing to join any other statics people are getting set up.

Looking forward to hearing from you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkandpickles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi all -

Finally making the transition from Live to P99 - and I'm pumped! Hoping to find some great people to roll with.

About me:
•Experienced Raider for over 10 years.
•Rolling a Bard
•Prefer casual time commitment (3-4 days) but play seriously when logged on.
•Voice chat or party chat - just chilling out while grinding mobs
•New to P1999, been playing Live for years.
•Have access to voice chat server
•Open to Red or Blue

Hoping to find a group to Level up from scratch with - down for 3-4 nights a week after 5 CST.

Im new to P1999 so I won't be able to twink my Bard, but if people want to twink their characters im down for whatever. Mostly hoping for a chill group of players to level with consistently.

PM me here or reply to the post and we can get this going! Also willing to join any other statics people are getting set up.

Looking forward to hearing from you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm level 11, ogre shaman, not sure what level you are but maybe we can group on the regular.
Old 04-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Large Bat

Just starting also, iksar monk only 4 atm however should catch up quick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Name is Koltt
Old 04-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Aviak

Not sure how much time I have to play in general but am looking to group up with lower level peeps. Was a hardcore raider all throughout Omens of War until I stopped. Started a wizard on the progression server and made it all the way to Planes of Power then stopped.

Currently playing a level 2 Dark elf Wizard named Loek. Might choose another class to complete a static group. I would be up to playing anything really. I would like to enjoy again what made this game so great(grouping and dungeon crawling)
Old 04-10-2015, 11:42 AM
Aviak

Default Casual Player with raiding background

Looking to enjoy some EQ again. Been a raider for a good amount of time. Created a character when Progression server went live and had a blast doing that and made it all the way up to PoP before it started to suck again. I have played a wizard(raider), shaman(raider), rogue(raider), ranger, necromancer, monk and bard but willing to do whatever a static or casual group needs.

Send me a tell anytime (Currently level 2 wizard named Loek) Not sure how much time I will have though being a new daddy and all.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Large Rat

Hi all -

Just an update. I found a pre-made static [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks for the interest though. It seems like a huge number of people are looking to start out for a static, so I'd reach out to each other!
Old 04-11-2015, 06:59 AM
Large Bat

Im down to join, lvl5 druid currently. I play on blue, should be available every day for some serious lvling. Nae is Muvil msg me anytime if interested
Closed Thread