Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 08:30 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up [Static Group] Looking for 1 more

I've recently started a static group and after having some camping troubles on blue we decided to move to red as most of the current players prefer red to blue. We have created our group but are missing a 6th person, as our original 6th as turned into a no show and has not communicated their issues. We're interested in finding someone that could fill our group for us and play at the following times:

Mon, Wed, Thurs 9:30PM EST - 12:30AM EST

In terms of classes we currently have SK, Clr, Rog, Shm, Ench. We're interested in finding another DPS or puller to round off the group. We just started recently and we have all been getting our chars to lvl 5. We would be interested in finding someone that would be able to catch up for tonight's meeting and be interested in playing at the following times continuing forward. We are using Mumble voice chat which is made available to everyone.

If you have any questions or are interested please comment below or send me a msg through the forums. Again this is a spot we are looking to fill indefinitely for the above times but starting today if able to lvl to 5 by meeting time or at last halfway through 4 or more.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Large Rat

I'd definitely be interested - If you're looking for a puller I was hoping to run a BARD. Playing on red with a static sounds ideal too.

Haven't created the character yet - But I'm pretty sure I could get to at least 4 after work before the meetup time with Red's XP bonus.

If you still have a vacancy let me know and Ill add your in game names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm definitely interested - I could make a character and be ready by this evening.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Orc

Sure im game. Im available at all those times. I played a bit on red, so i know what to expect. As for a puller class... I already have a Monk so i wouldnt want to do that, any suggestions outside of that?

Im also available for a mumble chat, anytime around 9PM Eastern, As i live in the pacific timezone, which will be 6 PM for me.

Mature player as well.

As for the gaining to level 5 before the meeting time, I will be home around 8PM Est so that i cannot do. If you were to choose another player or route, thats understanding, to fit your needs.
Last edited by nineonesix; 04-09-2015 at 10:01 AM..
Old 04-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Wiz or druid would round that group out nicely. Plenty of ports.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:16 AM
Banned

add a monk, lose the sk for a war

who wants that penalty the whole way up ? -40% Exp for nothing.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Welcome to the server, its great to get a bunch of new people. Good luck with leveling.

However if you guys wanted to play on "hard mode" you could tell everyone on the forum where your team wants to level [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2015, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAPhoenix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to the server, its great to get a bunch of new people. Good luck with leveling.

However if you guys wanted to play on "hard mode" you could tell everyone on the forum where your team wants to level [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well we did get trolled a bit last night by some twink, so doubt we really need to advertise our location. Hell, I have even decided that I won't stream that much since we will probably get griefed/trolled a bunch being on this server, which stinks cause I really enjoy streaming P99 but o well, can't be helped cause of some ppl.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Sarnak

An update for everyone, we have found our 6th player. We were able to get our full 6 all grouped up and playing and it was a blast. I wish I could give a group invite to everyone who responded and thank you for your interest. If we do have someone leave I will definitely return to this thread for a replacement. Otherwise maybe start a group with you guys on off hours, the weekends during the summer when not out doing something would be great for this.

In any event, I wish everyone good luck finding a group and if we need a replacement I'll ask you guys once more. Have a good one and see you in game!
Old 04-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred schnarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
add a monk, lose the sk for a war

who wants that penalty the whole way up ? -40% Exp for nothing.
group exp bonus counters hybrid pen imo, they can play what they want and not be miserable
Closed Thread