Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

I mean if you’re going to dig up ancient history…

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=76871

TMO gave up some garbage, BDA led open raids.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

This is the best timeline in P99's history to be the second-best guild, so Riot has that going for them. Hard for ToV guilds to disband when 33% are freebie mobs.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly right. You pretend that Detoxx or Furoar have no credibility, but neither does Arcler. If I recall correctly, he was busted calling a Trakanon pop before it ever appeared on the screen. Since then, he's learned to cheat in a less obvious manner, and his raid attendance had a steep drop off.

Do you want us to forget the incident or pretend it never happened?

The only point I'm trying to make is that Riot only pretends to be more virtuous.

Vanquish doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't.
Oh look the resident trainquish moron bringing up more debunked nonsense.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2021, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean if you’re going to dig up ancient history…

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=76871

TMO gave up some garbage, BDA led open raids.
Can you bring bda back to p99 please. Was best guild name ever! /nod
Old 08-31-2021, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you bring bda back to p99 please. Was best guild name ever! /nod
nah it was led by autistic inbred gingers fan of NWOs and who thought watching Sons of Anarchy was making em look cool

so no we don't need that back
Old 08-31-2021, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah it was led by autistic inbred gingers fan of NWOs and who thought watching Sons of Anarchy was making em look cool

so no we don't need that back
Hey Mr, bda was lot of fun ok! The Bregan D'Arth looked so nice on my toons too, like a real dark elf guild /nod
Old 08-31-2021, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You pretend that Detoxx or Furoar have no credibility, but neither does Arcler. If I recall correctly, he was busted calling a Trakanon pop before it ever appeared on the screen. Since then, he's learned to cheat in a less obvious manner, and his raid attendance had a steep drop off.
you're just trying to muddy the waters with this bullshit but i still want to ask: how is this accusation even remotely plausible? there's no info available to the client that says 'this mob is going to pop' - the server just says 'this mob is here' and the client draws it.

or are you trying to say that Arcler is in fact clairvoyant and is using his supernatural powers to help Riot... not get mobs? with such awesome power on Riot's side, you'd think we'd be winning everything with ease.
Old 08-31-2021, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're just trying to muddy the waters with this bullshit but i still want to ask: how is this accusation even remotely plausible? there's no info available to the client that says 'this mob is going to pop' - the server just says 'this mob is here' and the client draws it.

or are you trying to say that Arcler is in fact clairvoyant and is using his supernatural powers to help Riot... not get mobs? with such awesome power on Riot's side, you'd think we'd be winning everything with ease.
His python script + SEQ was too efficient and it sent the batphone before the pixels even appeared on the screen.

I mean, this is the exact same thing that Riot players are accusing Vanquish of in this very thread, right?

Reaction time is too fast for roll races or Badain hand ins, must be cheating! Too bad accusations against Riot leadership for the exact same thing have been around for so much longer...
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-31-2021, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
His python script + SEQ was too efficient and it sent the batphone before the pixels even appeared on the screen.

I mean, this is the exact same thing that Riot players are accusing Vanquish of in this very thread, right?

Reaction time is too fast for roll races or Badain hand ins, must be cheating! Too bad accusations against Riot leadership for the exact same thing have been around for so much longer...
whataboutism? check.

false equivalence? check.

one more and you'll hit the bad faith triple crown. I believe in you!
Old 08-31-2021, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whataboutism? check.

false equivalence? check.

one more and you'll hit the bad faith triple crown. I believe in you!
Nice ad hominem! And a strawman!

Oh, the hypocrisy!
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread