Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 06:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So B guilds are only allowed to go in on special earthquake days? The rest of the time A guilds get what they want? That seems to be heading in the opposite direction.

Week 1 A Guilds Compete
Week 2 B Guilds Share
Week 3 A Guilds Compete
Week 4 B Guilds Share

Seems the most logical. You don't have some insane 9 week stretch between loot, still keep competition, and twice a month have to share dragons unless the guilds can't down them after x amount of time. Earthquakes are by design the bread and butter of mobilization competition. With the initial idea you've just proposed that guilds who can't mobilize would have 36 hours to do so for random events. It never occurred to you how backwards the thinking was?
I put it out there as a skeleton, confident in the assumption that others could/would improve upon the idea. Thanks for the feedback!
Old 02-15-2019, 06:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally are proposing an idea where training is legal onto another guild in certain scenarios and you really think GMs will get behind this? You are naive enough to believe this won't create even more lawyerquest with greater CSR headache?
Yep, that was one of the options I proposed. In that scenario, they could lawyerquest all they wanted; GM's wouldn't respond.

Would it work? I don't know. But see, that'd be the A guilds problem at that point. They might have to work it out! *Shudder*
Old 02-15-2019, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

This is a great idea Terrel. I would just suggest that the items that drop during group B kills be made statless, or something to that effect.
Old 02-15-2019, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

I think it would be cool if they just got an email of a picture of the items, they can print out and frame.
Closed Thread