Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Since Hotel put his picture up on free will that means his image is now public domain and we can photoshop and post it at our leisure, yes?
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-26-2019, 05:11 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2019, 05:47 PM
Kobold

Are you high? He came into this thread throwing insults long before I had anything to say to him.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 03-26-2019, 05:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you high? He came into this thread throwing insults long before I had anything to say to him.
^ directed at melon since apparently quotes don't work if the entire post is a quote.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 03-26-2019, 05:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember that time AG trained ent and then proceeded to kill Vulak. That's about the beginning of the saga of me disliking AG and their attitude.
You've brought it up every other post for the last month and a half, so I guess that makes sense. Sorry you didn't get to kill Vulak that day.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
80% ra, I bet I'm hotter than you IRL
I'm sure some guys like you very much....

Secondly, eat something.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry, no, im just half retarded. i didn't realize you were talking to hotel and hadn't read the rest of the thread for context. i just burst in and walloped hobart for being the unfun angry turd he is sometimes. then, when you quoted me and didn't reference hotel, it seemed to me that you were siding with hobart in being mean and so I hit you with the same combo by which I smote hobart and I worked hotel into it because he was displaying large degrees of confidence and seemed cool. i am very sorry. you seem liek a nice enough fellow.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry, no, im just half retarded. i didn't realize you were talking to hotel and hadn't read the rest of the thread for context. i just burst in and walloped hobart for being the unfun angry turd he is sometimes. then, when you quoted me and didn't reference hotel, it seemed to me that you were siding with hobart in being mean and so I hit you with the same combo by which I smote hobart and I worked hotel into it because he was displaying large degrees of confidence and seemed cool. i am very sorry. you seem liek a nice enough fellow.
Wait, is this real life? Did someone just apologize on the internet?

Nah, I don't hold it against anyone for being a 'warmbody,' and I think it's safe to say that most of the time I'm a warmbody myself. I also don't really care if we don't get dragons at 5am. AM gets overnight spawns? Grats AM. Some people like to play a lot, and if that works for them that's cool, but I wouldn't try and shit on someone for not contesting an overnight raid mob either. When I go to bed my phone goes to silent.

But as I've said in other threads, I joined AG back when they could barely contest fear golems and struggled to kill Vindi. I'm happy as a clam with the targets we kill these days.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I'm happy as a clam
What? How happy are clams? I can't imagine their lives are great. Is this a cry for help?
Old 03-26-2019, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wait, is this real life? Did someone just apologize on the internet?

Nah, I don't hold it against anyone for being a 'warmbody,' and I think it's safe to say that most of the time I'm a warmbody myself. I also don't really care if we don't get dragons at 5am. AM gets overnight spawns? Grats AM. Some people like to play a lot, and if that works for them that's cool, but I wouldn't try and shit on someone for not contesting an overnight raid mob either. When I go to bed my phone goes to silent.

But as I've said in other threads, I joined AG back when they could barely contest fear golems and struggled to kill Vindi. I'm happy as a clam with the targets we kill these days.
you're unusually gay, even for a F-word
Closed Thread