Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 08:43 AM
Banned

Default Saw this in a seperate thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErlickBachman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After watching ^ video for a bit it reminded me of when TMO eventually moved to red99 to put money where their mouths were....and well they got stomped so hard they quit within 2 months of been on the server.

They wiped to Darco pre 2.0 with 20 people, never made it to VP, got thrown off Vindi day 1 of Velious and basically died as a guild.

Tiggles was right about one thing - you definitely need to be more autistic to raid blue99 with the rule sets; that however was no reflection of skill though.
Old 03-31-2019, 08:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After watching ^ video for a bit it reminded me of when TMO eventually moved to red99 to put money where their mouths were....and well they got stomped so hard they quit within 2 months of been on the server.

They wiped to Darco pre 2.0 with 20 people, never made it to VP, got thrown off Vindi day 1 of Velious and basically died as a guild.

Tiggles was right about one thing - you definitely need to be more autistic to raid blue99 with the rule sets; that however was no reflection of skill though.
TMO didn't move to red. A small portion of their guild did. The players who did the heavy lifting for them were still on blue.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO didn't move to red. A small portion of their guild did. The players who did the heavy lifting for them were still on blue.
Oh is that the spin? Pretty sure there were quite a few "heavy hitters" from TMO that made the switch.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

I officially petition to move this to red forums where the 5 people who still play there might care about it.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you definitely need to be more autistic to raid blue99 with the rule sets
I don't understand why being on the spectrum would make you better or worse at the game or following raid rules. And anyway, did you mean to post this in RnF?
Old 03-31-2019, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogenesThaDogg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand why being on the spectrum would make you better or worse at the game or following raid rules.
Op is on the spectrum so it makes perfect sense to him
Old 03-31-2019, 11:21 PM
Banned

Man I loved it when TMO came to red - was easy pickings...and I sucked so it was my Golden Era in terms of PvP.

I still remember using rain spells on their XP groups and half of them would just stand in the effected area taking damage.

It was pretty bad. Ended up trying to not kill them just to give them a break.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Oh is that the spin? Pretty sure there were quite a few "heavy hitters" from TMO that made the switch.
It's not spin. TMO still had their 60+ raiders logging in on Blue during that. You guys had like 12 to 20 players who no longer played join your server.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

It lasted longer than 2 months.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

Blue is where the real skill and competition takes place. Happy April fools
Closed Thread