Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that was totally uncalled for, that Baylan dude is cool
I'm gonna stop you right there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookieson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx booting me was lashing out for just risking the guild a raid suspension and knowing he was wrong. I was an easy target.

Baylan, sorry, but surely you know it was in jest. So does AM.

Are we truly in a game where people run to RNF to say what they think because they cant say it in game?
I told Detoxx and every AM officer that I really didn’t give a shit. Maybe that’ll help your case to get back in.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is AM's wet dream. They just want to do "instanced" TOV on a ghost town server by themselves each week. The claim that they enjoy competition is false. AM only cares about winning. We have seen them tip toe across clear raid rules for the last few cycles. The type of defense for doing so is shit like "Well AG should have conceded the Zlexlak we killed!!! We almost didn't get a mob!". Or " Despite what server rules clearly state Sirken said it is ok to concede a mob we had intent to kill to clear our lockout!"

Wake up AM, you are beginning to lose your minds over losing a few mobs each cycle to a guild who has only been competing end game velious for a couple months. Don't go getting yourselves a vacation over a few less pixels than you would get in your solo sand box.

Dannyl can try to shame me about being a nobody loser that p99 history has already forgotten, but I will say this. I am glad you don't know me. People like you are what perpetuates the years of toxicity this server has developed. I hope you can still find a way to feel important when the plug gets pulled.
I imagine most people in AM are pretty happy with how things are at the moment, but then you have people who will literally never be happy, even if they were solo-raiding ToV. I could be wrong, maybe they're all miserable, but you'd think with how horrible they claimed it was raiding against certain other guilds that have since collapsed, they'd be happy to be monopolizing 86% of the content (as Dannyl claims) against a guild of supposed scrubs. I'm not sure, but it's what I would think. But one thing I am sure of is some people's default emotion is anger or misery, and unfortunately there's nothing in p99 that will change that, so here we are, watching monkey-poo fights like this fly by on RnF every other week.

At least it's entertaining though.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorryGMs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was gonna get no voted anyways because trash ranger
Lol'd, best post itt
Old 04-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Let's face it, the only reason anyone raids regularly in P99 is because they just can't compete against the 12 year olds that dominate them in every other game they touch. This is the one place where a washed up 35 year old stay at home son can feel like he's really on top of the world. You all owe Rogean and Nilbog a big thank you, probably a nice gift too but idk if that's allowed. Maybe one of those ecards or something to let them know you care would be a nice place to start.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Banned

healthy competition guys
Old 04-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's face it, the only reason anyone raids regularly in P99 is because they just can't compete against the 12 year olds that dominate them in every other game they touch. This is the one place where a washed up 35 year old stay at home son can feel like he's really on top of the world. You all owe Rogean and Nilbog a big thank you, probably a nice gift too but idk if that's allowed. Maybe one of those ecards or something to let them know you care would be a nice place to start.
I raid in EQ because I like socializing on the weekends but I don't like church.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People like you are what perpetuates the years of toxicity this server has developed. I hope you can still find a way to feel important when the plug gets pulled.
dayyum
Old 04-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

pot is supposed to be green

hope this helps
Old 04-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Banned

i want some of that purpo stuff
Closed Thread