Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 11:20 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now they just need to make all raid mobs unkillable in the late evening and early morning hours. The chronically unemployed shouldn't be rewarded for their unhealthy lifestyles with uncontested welfare pixels.
Stop being poor.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vulak died at 7 am EDT this morning? I'm sure it was all oceanic players killing it their prime leisure time evening hours and not US and Euro based pixel addicts who should all have something better to do on a Wednesday at that time. Cool and normal.
Some of them are Euros, some Oceanic, some work weird hours, some don't have obligations in the morning. Sorry that people play when you're offline, but that's the nature of a MMO. It sounds like you want everything to be up until you and your people are ready to kill it, in which case I would recommend you seek out an instanced MMO. EQ, particularly p99, does not satisfy that desire.

If your guild doesn't have the members to cover 24 hours, you will lose mobs to guilds that do have them. From wheat I hear, Vyemm and Vulak were contested. Thankfully, it was another big win for the good guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2019, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of them are Euros, some Oceanic, some work weird hours, some don't have obligations in the morning. Sorry that people play when you're offline, but that's the nature of a MMO. It sounds like you want everything to be up until you and your people are ready to kill it, in which case I would recommend you seek out an instanced MMO. EQ, particularly p99, does not satisfy that desire.

If your guild doesn't have the members to cover 24 hours, you will lose mobs to guilds that do have them. From wheat I hear, Vyemm and Vulak were contested. Thankfully, it was another big win for the good guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to hear about your unemployment
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Grats AM on your server first solo rooted Vyemm and Vulak. I’m proud of you for being able to kill the second iterations of these rooted mobs.

I am relatively new to the server though - wasn’t AM formed from a couple guilds merging together? I just want to be clear - are we now saying that nothing that Asgard, Taken, and Forsaken killed counted? I’m looking forward to everyone from those guilds deleting all their loots earned through the alliance since the kills never happened.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats AM on your server first solo rooted Vyemm and Vulak. I’m proud of you for being able to kill the second iterations of these rooted mobs.

I am relatively new to the server though - wasn’t AM formed from a couple guilds merging together? I just want to be clear - are we now saying that nothing that Asgard, Taken, and Forsaken killed counted? I’m looking forward to everyone from those guilds deleting all their loots earned through the alliance since the kills never happened.
Apparently Asgard wasn’t part of this. Point stands. Like I said, relatively new to the server.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop being poor.
I had a career and owned my own home prior to EQ being released. The law of averages says I could buy you if that sort of thing were legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently Asgard wasn’t part of this
Asgard is a part of everything. It's like the Force.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to hear about your unemployment
I didn't make these ToV raids because of work and sleep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] yet somehow im not furious that people didn't wait for me to be online before killing dragons, does it shock you to see someone not acting like a baby?

pretty weird when people call out anyone who plays during off-hours as lifeless losers, as they themselves throw fits every time they don't get the elf pixels they want - which is often, because the whiners are way worse at EQ than the people they insult.

my RL is super good and cool unlike yours, which is why i hate you for having the fancy pixel hat i want!! lmfao very believable story
Old 04-17-2019, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

I've already deleted 2 or 3 primals for bank space. Yw.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I had a career and owned my own home prior to EQ being released. The law of averages says I could buy you if that sort of thing were legal.
I don't know about that, man. The fact that you think someone is unemployed simply because they have the freedom to enjoy a hobby whenever they wish? Sounds like the mentality of a poor.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone sounds mad that their elf avatar didn't get +35 HP to their wrist slot
Big facts.

You guys complaining about Overnight dragon pops.... lmao

Staying up all night to get dragon pixels and then being a zombie the next day is about as close to the classic EverQuest experience you can get.