Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 02:27 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha yeah man, cash and you've got a gun in thirty minutes
10 minutes hood professional street Erudite shit

(dear mr FBI man PLS treat this merely as an informational post only)
Old 02-19-2018, 02:39 AM
Banned

Libs think people go across the boarder from Chicago and buy guns like candy then supply gangbagers with untraceable guns.

Yet that only happens in Chicago HHMMMMM wierd

It’s remarkable how little anti gun people know about the actual laws
Old 02-19-2018, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gun laws are strict as fuck i was banned from possessing and buying firearms for life on some anti-wife-beater law due to a domestic charge from getting in a fight at a house party when i was 18 until i lawyer'd it down to a reasonable amount of time. i can own shooty sticks again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

xaanka's a retard i called the cops on myself on that one looool. got attacked, ran away, called 911, hid in a room, and by the time they showed up the door i was hiding behind was taken off its hinges i was attacked again and won round 2 with a lucky nose and orbit break. mandatory arrest due to least injuries and wacko cat lady laws saying that on domestic calls an arrest has to be made and the person with least injury always has to be arrested regardless of what the situation is. by the time they got there two hours later i was smoking a blunt with the dude who attacked me on the front lawn hugging it out and he was asking the cops to arrest him instead lolo.
sick story

sounds like u really were raid bossing em haHaa

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-19-2018, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how does the prez have so much powr in the phillistines? he can threaten to kill congressmen and have hits put out on senators and shit without any repercussion. the congress said they are aware hes planning to murder some of them and that police have already been authorized to execute them on command lol.

hes so stronk. sick constitution..

Old 02-19-2018, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i know a LOT of flips. even like 10 yrs ago when they would talk about politics it'd be like "___ won in ___ province and ____ was shot in a dirty brothel by his political rival who then bragged about it and held his decapitated head up for a newspaper photo-op" casually like it was some no big deal everyday stuff. it's very common for politicians to publicly murder other politicians over there it actually tends to get them more popular support. dueterte is pretty mild for the 'pines tbh the only thing different is we have twitter now so the west's more aware of what's going on. also before him they've generally been a bit "safer" with their choice of presidents or the dutertelike ones just get killed before their election gets too far in but its always just kinda been like this over there.

phillipines has a fucking MAJOR masculinity crisis because nobody works over there and all their money comes from the women coming to the US marrying someone and sending money home. seriously thats the majority of their gdp. historically they've had this huge machismo culture and suddenly these men are basically offered nothing to do but sit around and receive western union checks so there ends up being a lot of crime/gangs, culture around it, prostitution/pimping/trafficking and also just a huge culture centered around literally any outlet or public representation of masculinity. look no further than the manny pacquiao phoenomenon if you wanna see a good example of how this void of masculinity makes what masculinity they have become a magnet for public support. vice did a pretty spot on documentary about this and i am not the kind of person who would ever tell someone to subject themself to watching or reading vice. i think it was called something like "phillipines masculinity crisis"??

almost all the flip people you'll see in western countries come from a couple of the more civilized wealthy areas. it's also usually the more white or more asian looking ethnicity ones coming to the west; there aren't many black filipinos (as they call them, they're usually more hispanic than afro) coming to the states so if you're in the west you really haven't met anyone from their majority population probably.

third world politics are just like that. phillipines is weird because we see it as a decently civilized "maybe not quite third world" place here but a lot of it is rural shitholes tribal politics and gang stuff. its a lot like the better parts of africa if you follow their politics, esp with the public assassination culture. its just weird to us because flips tweet in english and their country's in the pacific.

tbh if you're interested in the idea of hapa futurism/what the world's going to be like when we become Global Brazil learn some of the more common tagalog dialogs and check out flip-twitter its the best case study of hapa-nationalism in human history kinda an interesting place to follow.
havent even finished reading this yet n im already gettin woke

Old 02-19-2018, 03:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
violence in general also really isn't a taboo thing over there the first thing my friend's family invited me to do when my plane landed was bet on cock fights

and those are like the wealthy 1%er owns alaskan fishing fleet ones not the ghetto ones lol
its crazy how similar to Mexico it sounds. The Spanish language, the cockfighting obsession, the complexion, the nuanced corrupt local politics.

i honestly had no idea it was such a shithole.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can 24 year olds purchase guns but aren't deemed responsible enough to rent a car

Srs question thxxx God bless happy Sunday y'all better be in church
i would imagine that the minimum age requirements established by rental companies are rooted in liability and financial risk of improper use. i don't know what the numbers are, but would imagine that the numbers of accidental firearm deaths, injuries and property damages are dwarfed by accidental automotive deaths, injuries and property damages. i would even expect the automotive numbers to dwarf corresponding numbers of intentional firearm misuse. that is why rental companies implement a minimum age requirement in excess of the legal age of 18.

would be interesting to see actuarial studies on the cost of gun violence. would also be interesting to explore holding retailers responsible in some fashion. I would imagine failing to perform a background check is already criminal and if it isn't, it should be and should be accompanied by a mental health evaluation.

and no, no church for me ^^ i do not want to believe reality is the product of malevolence. for if the god of abraham exists, his cruelty is unparalleled.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:14 PM
Banned

Libs be like:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fail to realize every mass shooter has a drivers liscnce.

ATT: There is no such thing as common sense gun control.

There is berocracy that is no help at all or there is a total ban on ownership.

There is no inbetween.

Inbetween is the TSA.

Inbetween does nothing but waste money.

Wake up.

fight for a total ban or STOP POSTING ABOUT GUN CONTROL ONLINE

posting about gun control online is = to sending thoughts and prayers. One is not more helpful or more moral.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

In Texas you can't rent a car if you're younger than 25

Also, car insurance rates go down at age 25. There's some math behind those things, namely that under 25 year old males are dumb mother fuckers whose reticular formation hasn't been fully myelinated, leaving their short attention spans subject to a surge of testosterone that could cause aggressive behavior. Dangerous driving and violence come to mind

If the low IQ crowd needs any more physiology or societal lessons I'll be here all week. God bless!
Old 02-19-2018, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would imagine that the minimum age requirements established by rental companies are rooted in liability and financial risk of improper use. i don't know what the numbers are, but would imagine that the numbers of accidental firearm deaths, injuries and property damages are dwarfed by accidental automotive deaths, injuries and property damages. i would even expect the automotive numbers to dwarf corresponding numbers of intentional firearm misuse. that is why rental companies implement a minimum age requirement in excess of the legal age of 18.

would be interesting to see actuarial studies on the cost of gun violence. would also be interesting to explore holding retailers responsible in some fashion. I would imagine failing to perform a background check is already criminal and if it isn't, it should be and should be accompanied by a mental health evaluation.

and no, no church for me ^^ i do not want to believe reality is the product of malevolence. for if the god of abraham exists, his cruelty is unparalleled.
Go to church don't be a pussy