Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-26-2022, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And this is why you're not some sweet angel of the server. You're just as much of a piece of shit as all the other outwardly toxic assholes. Because you agree with them and think like they do you just do your best to hide it.

Punching down on kittens why? Because you think you're better than they are? Because you can no-life sock dragons for 8, 12, 16 hours at a time? But lets be real you rely on others in your guild to do the real socking.

Being a no life piece of shit does not make you better than anyone else. Keep inhaling all that copium that allows you to sleep at night. You're just another garbage person from a guild filled with garbage people.
Wow you really need to go outside or something if you are this upset. I said I was picking and not calling out any guilds. Nice way to crop the quote though lol.

I think if you want to raid, join a raid guild and compete? I wouldn't join a family leveling guild and expect to see raid content.

But call me what you want if it makes you feel better.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And this is why you're not some sweet angel of the server. You're just as much of a piece of shit as all the other outwardly toxic assholes. Because you agree with them and think like they do you just do your best to hide it.

Punching down on kittens why? Because you think you're better than they are? Because you can no-life sock dragons for 8, 12, 16 hours at a time? But lets be real you rely on others in your guild to do the real socking.

Being a no life piece of shit does not make you better than anyone else. Keep inhaling all that copium that allows you to sleep at night. You're just another garbage person from a guild filled with garbage people.
LOL!!! You heard it here first folks, Alli is just as bad as Furoar/Detoxx for the server! Except when she was in Riot and we all loved her hahahhaha

If you disagree with me, you are a toxic asshole and you should hate yourself!

I realize you have probably never raided on the server or have barely raided on the server, but almost nobody socks like that? There is maybe like 10 unemployed degenerate people on the whole server who do? Typically a Riot member will cover and hour or two and then pass it to the next member, I assume the same for Vanquish. It doesn't require a 12 hour sock fest to get pixels... lol. It's actually better to keep fresh eyes on it...

I'm sure you're well experienced in the raiding scene and should be deciding the future of the raiding scene for the entire server. I don't recall Kittens pushing for drafts when this was Riot's server, but now that they can get people on board because Detoxx and Furoar are an enemy everyone can band against, they want to use their pull to change the entire server.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow you really need to go outside or something if you are this upset. I said I was picking and not calling out any guilds. Nice way to crop the quote though lol.

I think if you want to raid, join a raid guild and compete? I wouldn't join a family leveling guild and expect to see raid content.

But call me what you want if it makes you feel better.
Uhh yes, that's how quotes work. You literally called out kittens and made a joke about "all that stacked hot dkp". That's you being a toxic piece of shit. You can sugar coat it all you want with emojis but that's literally what it is. Just because you have the ability to no life and get carried by people in your guild that no life even harder than you to sock raid targets does not mean you inherently deserve to experience certain content and kill certain bosses or mobs and others don't.

This is 2022 all this shit has been done a billion times over and you're still out here trying to gate keep who should be able to kill dragons. Because of some perceived lack of effort/time on their part. You don't get to decide what raiding is and how it's defined. On every server (3) I played on during velious through prophecy of ro era's of the game there was ZERO guild vs guild competition. "Raiding" was getting your own guild together at a scheduled time and going out and killing dragons, giants, worms, and snake people... etc etc.

You have this toxic mindset that unless people are able to do exactly what you and the other no lifers do that they don't deserve to experience the game. Well that's a piece of shit take, and one of the big reasons p99 is trash and has been for a while. The powers that be allow about 25-50 people to define for the entire rest of the player base what it means to play on the project and dictate the rules of engagement.

Until that changes toxic assholes such as yourself will continue to dictate terms and spout toxic bullshit and terrible takes like they're proselytizing to the poor huddled masses about the glory of "competition".

I see through the fake saccharine mask you present to the server as real.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathappenedhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL!!! You heard it here first folks, Alli is just as bad as Furoar/Detoxx for the server! Except when she was in Riot and we all loved her hahahhaha

I realize you have probably never raided on the server or have barely raided on the server, but almost nobody socks like that? There is maybe like 10 unemployed degenerate people on the whole server who do? Typically a Riot member will cover and hour or two and then pass it to the next member, I assume the same for Vanquish. It doesn't require a 12 hour sock fest to get pixels... lol. It's actually better to keep fresh eyes on it...

I'm sure you're well experienced in the raiding scene and should be deciding the future of the raiding scene for the entire server. I don't recall Kittens pushing for drafts when this was Riot's server, but now that they can get people on board because Detoxx and Furoar are an enemy everyone can band against, they want to use their pull to change the entire server.
I have raided on the server a ton and not everyone in riot liked Alli. Some people weren't fooled by her fake "look at me I'm the sweet darling of the server" routine.

Kittens likely didn't think about something like the draft when riot was ruling the server because riot actively left bosses up for other guilds to kill and was generally very accommodating to other guilds and letting them experience content. The same can't be said of VQ.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
You don't get to decide what raiding is and how it's defined. On every server (3) I played on during velious through prophecy of ro era's of the game there was ZERO guild vs guild competition. "Raiding" was getting your own guild together at a scheduled time and going out and killing dragons, giants, worms, and snake people... etc etc.

You have this toxic mindset that unless people are able to do exactly what you and the other no lifers do that they don't deserve to experience the game. Well that's a piece of shit take, and one of the big reasons p99 is trash and has been for a while. The powers that be allow about 25-50 people to define for the entire rest of the player base what it means to play on the project and dictate the rules of engagement.

Until that changes toxic assholes such as yourself will continue to dictate terms and spout toxic bullshit and terrible takes like they're proselytizing to the poor huddled masses about the glory of "competition".

Okay, so in your opinion, P99 is trash, has been for a while, and you hate the raid scene here, and you want to have a scheduled/rotated raid scene.

Well, if you think P99 has been trash for a long time and you hate it here, why not go to any of the multitude of servers that is run exactly how you want? Why not join a server with rotations / instances? Why try to change the only server that is unique?

You make it seem like one guy has to poopsock for 29 hours straight to get a dragon. Kittens is probably the largest guild, why not just share the responsibility? Everyone can take an hour. I know plenty of Kittens players who will hold a camp for several hours (looking at you Duegan/Healze in Crypt <3). Why can't these Kittens members cover a tracking role for an hour at a time and rotate it? It seems more like your guild wants nothing to do with the raid scene here, and instead of A) finding a box that fits their playstyle or B) adapting to the FFA raid scene here, they would rather change the entire system... lol.

And judging by your last post, you just have a hate boner for VQ because they don't leave up free dragons for your welfare pixels, which I understand. Recently, Riot has been kicking their asses though, if we kill Velk for the billionth time its suddenly okay? But when Detoxx's band of dirtbags does it, we need to change the whole server?
Old 08-26-2022, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Uhh yes, that's how quotes work. You literally called out kittens and made a joke about "all that stacked hot dkp". That's you being a toxic piece of shit. You can sugar coat it all you want with emojis but that's literally what it is. Just because you have the ability to no life and get carried by people in your guild that no life even harder than you to sock raid targets does not mean you inherently deserve to experience certain content and kill certain bosses or mobs and others don't.

This is 2022 all this shit has been done a billion times over and you're still out here trying to gate keep who should be able to kill dragons. Because of some perceived lack of effort/time on their part. You don't get to decide what raiding is and how it's defined. On every server (3) I played on during velious through prophecy of ro era's of the game there was ZERO guild vs guild competition. "Raiding" was getting your own guild together at a scheduled time and going out and killing dragons, giants, worms, and snake people... etc etc.

Yup, I'm a toxic pos for making a joke in rnf forum and thinking people should actually raid to get raid mobs? /nod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway happy Friday, hope you calm down over there!
Old 08-26-2022, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathappenedhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
I have raided on the server a ton and not everyone in riot liked Alli. Some people weren't fooled by her fake "look at me I'm the sweet darling of the server" routine.

Kittens likely didn't think about something like the draft when riot was ruling the server because riot actively left bosses up for other guilds to kill and was generally very accommodating to other guilds and letting them experience content. The same can't be said of VQ.
It's not pretty when the mask slips. Would have been smarter to keep the mask up. VQ is on the way out.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not pretty when the mask slips. Would have been smarter to keep the mask up. VQ is on the way out.
Is that some kinda threat? I've only ever been nice to you Nexii, duno why you hate me so much now.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you thoughts on things like the draft/bag limits/rotations now that VQ is on the way out? Just curious.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
What are you thoughts on things like the draft/bag limits/rotations now that VQ is on the way out? Just curious.
Probably a middle ground like rolltation. End racing, end drafts, and end bag limits.