Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 10:52 PM
Kobold

Default Freedom Guard

Freedom Guard is a guild originally from the live Povar server. While retaining the same name, I have created it here on P1999 as a very small guild of family oriented folk preferably 40+yrs or older and their family members. We believe in good hard work, honour/fairness/helpfullness and plain old fun. We are not a raiding guild...we are lucky if we remember which spell is what and which direction we are going. But...we do know the game and we do have fun levelling our alts, doing tradeskills/questing and levelling...all through good hard effort, some close knit friends and without the clamour of the drug references and the raiding push.

If this guild sounds like something you might be interested in...leave a message here and visit our guild website www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.com for an application and more info!
Last edited by viscompt; 04-19-2012 at 09:25 PM..
Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 PM
Large Rat

count me in .... we talked in game ...

Frisby Stout
Old 05-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Sarnak

This sounds like what I need. BTW, I believe after talking to a friend about this last night, that your main and my main are in the same current guild. I would love to move some alts to this idea of a guild. Since I know your mains name ill try and locate you tonight on that toon or callous.

thanks
Old 05-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

this sounds very interesting to me, I definitely have some interest in putting an alt or 2 of mine into this guild.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Please count me in, talked to you in game on Arcayne. My wife and I will both join for some fun[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnas119 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please count me in, talked to you in game on Arcayne. My wife and I will both join for some fun[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got our guild tag! Will be in EC later this eve if you would like an invite!
Old 05-25-2011, 05:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Saw the guild name, and my heart skipped! I'm from povar also, and I had some wonderful memories with FG players. One of my fave girlfriends was a female gnome cleric in FG, I wish I could remember her name!!! Looking forward to reconnecting.. will try to find you in game!

I played as.. kittarae, kitrath, kitrul, kitfox
Old 05-29-2011, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

1. a couple of the tags on this tread are just sad, and I am sure the people who made them even sadder.

2. I moved both of my characters to this guild, and so far I really love the whole vibe of it, a tight group of solid, friendly players made up less Immature folks.

if anyone has any interest at all in this type of environment, older more mature players, no pressure to raid, love alts, and enjoy just hanging out talking / grouping / experiencing the game with a tight knit group of folks, I STRONGLY recommend checking it out.
Last edited by Seeatee; 05-29-2011 at 08:41 AM..
Old 05-29-2011, 01:50 PM
Aviak

Thumbs up for Callous ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Triell Kontrol - Operational Psychologist.

Jander Sunstar

Trapp

"Greater Indeed are pleasures that are shared"

Drizzt Do'Urden - Exile
Old 06-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thumbs up for Callous ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Jander! BTW...havent seen online the past few days!

For all looking at this thread...we love alts! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] There is no rush to level your toons...do it at your pace and level the toon that you feel like that day. You are most welcome to group as a guild and it is most encouraged...but solowork is also just as ok. Some classes/people enjoy soloing and after a hard day at work dont want the work of doing a "job" in a group and prefer to keep to their own company. Whether grouped or not...guildchat is where we keep closely knit!
Closed Thread