Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 11:16 PM
Sarnak

Also, apparently you guys broke Jakerees. wtf
Old 02-14-2018, 11:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit, what's skiing/tubing? Like strap a little tube on both feet and just fuckin go. That's hardcore.
Nah, skiing pass for most of the day then a two hour tubing pass. Although I did watch one chick eat shit so baday she tumbled through the woods between the bunny slope and tubing lift.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambiant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, skiing pass for most of the day then a two hour tubing pass. Although I did watch one chick eat shit so baday she tumbled through the woods between the bunny slope and tubing lift.
I saw someone break their leg, sideways style, right in front of me on a flat section of a blue. It was just a caught edge. She was screaming like crazy. Skiing is awesome!
Old 02-14-2018, 11:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get an avatar or you're going on ignore!!!
Thought I did. Didn't stick for some reason.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, apparently you guys broke Jakerees. wtf
No time to be verbose in the face of callous rule breaking. I can be loquacious when this crisis has ended.

#MeToo (I also had immersion ruined by names like Doctordot and Tacosid)
Old 02-14-2018, 11:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambiant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't stick for some reason.
That's what she said
Old 02-14-2018, 11:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#MeToo
That's what she said.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me right now...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How does it feel when justice is served?
"I understand it must be terribly embarrassing to have a forum-nub come along and strip your name with a single petition: the only petition they've ever written. We all understand the deflection and condescension. Isn't it strange that someone with such an elf-ego wouldn't simply show up to claim victory? Your appeal will not stick and you know why. The volunteers are all players too and every bit just as bored with you. They see you, whatever your name is."
Old 02-14-2018, 11:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
"I understand it must be terribly embarrassing to have a forum-nub come along and strip your name with a single petition: the only petition they've ever written. We all understand the deflection and condescension. Isn't it strange that someone with such an elf-ego wouldn't simply show up to claim victory? Your appeal will not stick and you know why. The volunteers are all players too and every bit just as bored with you. They see you, whatever your name is."
What are you talking about?
Old 02-14-2018, 11:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you talking about?
When Logan is wearing the white beater and X-24 is wearing the black tank in the noir version IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. You guys seen this? Also, Baler got his name changed.
Closed Thread