Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 01:05 PM
Banned

Education should be our primary concern with knowledge comes power and freedom. We need to ensure that we don't become complacent.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:18 PM
Banned

we as peasants are right to demand better education

they as oligarchs are right to destroy our education and critical thinking capacities because it keeps us easier to control through propaganda and emotional manipulation

If Washington were still alive we'd be having a violent revolution
Old 06-22-2018, 02:16 PM
Banned

Grade deflation is the enemy. It makes it so you can show up, not even pay attention to the professor, play on your laptop, and then pass the test anyway. One tearful visit will up your grade half a letter or so. I saw it get worse every year. I also sometimes troll the campus where I live just to see what the students are like. They are getting fattier, more awkward, and brattier. Like a that teenage girl whine sound...they all do that.

Seriously I would have got my ass kicked sounding like that growing up. By the time I got to college I wasn't whining. Well, if you exclude written format.

Meanwhile, colleges are encouraging:

At least 2 extra curricular

at least 16 credits (12 used to be good)

a job while in school

They want you to work more, and work dumber, and have zero free time to think.

Graduate school is cool though.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 06-22-2018 at 02:27 PM..
Old 06-22-2018, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grade deflation is the enemy. It makes it so you can show up, not even pay attention to the professor, play on your laptop, and then pass the test anyway. One tearful visit will up your grade half a letter or so. I saw it get worse every year. I also sometimes troll the campus where I live just to see what the students are like. They are getting fattier, more awkward, and brattier. Like a that teenage girl whine sound...they all do that.

Seriously I would have got my ass kicked sounding like that growing up. By the time I got to college I wasn't whining. Well, if you exclude written format.

Meanwhile, colleges are encouraging:

At least 2 extra curricular

at least 16 credits (12 used to be good)

a job while in school

They want you to work more, and work dumber, and have zero free time to think.

Graduate school is cool though.
I have always deeply resented the institutional lowering of my GPA for not attending class. I graduated with honors but would have had a 3.8 if I hadn't suffered so many points of grade loss because I didn't go to class. They punish the intelligent to set a precedent for the 90 IQ scum.

Edit: when the class was legitimately good (read:challenging) I never missed it.
Old 06-22-2018, 04:50 PM
Banned

I fully intend to keep my kids away from the current government daycare education system as much as i reasonably can. It's the first step in deep brainwashing and controlling youngsters to become dependent on the government for the mainstays of survival, continuing racism into the next century and making sure that investing your lemming bucks to buy your "rights"
Old 06-22-2018, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Education should be our primary concern with knowledge comes power and freedom. We need to ensure that we don't become complacent.
agree'd

I always thought, you know mr obama (this is what I told him when I was smoking weed with him on our thursday meetups) you know obama, a healthy population doesnt neccisarlly know it deserves to be a well educated population...

... but a well educated population know they deserve to have a good healthcare system.

So why not fix something that solves both problems?

"He would chuckle and say my nurga shut yo moth you think i give a FUK about the population? Shiiiiiit ask them kids in flint what I think of there problems lol... I do this cus i gets PAYED to distract you from the real show. This shit aint ever gonna work *puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf* this shits just a distraction yo. You got no voice my shorty, you just ant to us."
Old 06-22-2018, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fully intend to keep my kids away from the current government daycare education system as much as i reasonably can. It's the first step in deep brainwashing and controlling youngsters to become dependent on the government for the mainstays of survival, continuing racism into the next century and making sure that investing your lemming bucks to buy your "rights"
Home schooled kids are pedantic and boring. Please reconsider
Old 06-22-2018, 05:16 PM
Banned

Atleast they won't drive a European pile of shit car tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2018, 05:24 PM
Banned

not to mention likely inbred
Old 06-22-2018, 06:00 PM
Banned

Yeah seriously home schooling sucks. They tried it for me. Didn't work. Had to go to a genius hogwarts
Closed Thread