Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2019, 03:16 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Case law 101
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2019, 11:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Case law 101
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ uses Sirken posts as proof... i wouldn't use him as a shining example of correctness if I were you.
Old 08-26-2019, 12:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitho1984 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ uses Sirken posts as proof... i wouldn't use him as a shining example of correctness if I were you.
Old 08-26-2019, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Derubael would be better,

Oh wait...
Old 08-26-2019, 03:24 PM
Aviak

One player made an honest mistake and was playing on a toon in her previous guild, and it was an unsuccessful attempt. The clutching for straws has passed annoying to down right sad.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:13 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallan11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One player made an honest mistake and was playing on a toon in her previous guild, and it was an unsuccessful attempt. The clutching for straws has passed annoying to down right sad.
I’m sure tons of people make honest mistakes with stalls, trains, RMT etc... but that doesn’t make it right and mean it should go unpunished.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m sure tons of people make honest mistakes with stalls, trains, RMT etc... but that doesn’t make it right and mean it should go unpunished.
I 100% agree. It wasn't enough that the player was removed from Riot or that Anonymous was removed from Aegis. I think Aegis and Riot should eat a 7-day ban for this atrocity and ALS should be disbanded for housing several members who have characters in more than one raiding guild.

Actually, to take that even further, I think every raiding guild should be investigated to make sure they don't have members with alts in any other raiding guild, whether they're active or not. To think that people have multiple characters and friends in different guilds. It honestly makes me sick.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Just absolutely disgusting that people would have friends on this server.
Old 08-26-2019, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

We focus on playing nicely with each other and having friends over here in Aftermath which might be why we've become the victim of these attacks from Riot and them labeling us, and anyone tangentially related to us, as "enemies".

We just thought having fun with friends across the server was part of the allure of EverQuest, but knowing that it is so disgusting to them explains a lot of their recent vitriol and toxicity.

I'm just grateful their RnF army is so up front and vocal about it - it helps explain to some of the more casual folks why they're being attacked as acceptable collateral.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We focus on playing nicely with each other and having friends over here in Aftermath which might be why we've become the victim of these attacks from Riot and them labeling us, and anyone tangentially related to us, as "enemies".

We just thought having fun with friends across the server was part of the allure of EverQuest, but knowing that it is so disgusting to them explains a lot of their recent vitriol and toxicity.

I'm just grateful their RnF army is so up front and vocal about it - it helps explain to some of the more casual folks why they're being attacked as acceptable collateral.
This is some horrendous spin here Monrezz. Maybe it's time to take a break before you start believing your own twaddle.
Closed Thread