Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the dragons werent rooted, half the playerbase would still be with their friends in their original guilds. Needing 100+ people to do Velious content makes WoW classic seem pretty damn appealing.

Hopefully the same mistakes arent made with Green.
The return of the loot conveyor belt at the zoneline? Wouldn't you like that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-14-2019, 06:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question, did Aftermath gloat as much as Riot does now after every time they won a week's cycle?
Yes just about as cringey as Riot does
Old 08-14-2019, 06:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question, did Aftermath gloat as much as Riot does now after every time they won a week's cycle?
lol

oh serious question?
Old 08-14-2019, 07:23 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trzzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes just about as cringey as Riot does
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

oh serious question?
Old 08-14-2019, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the dragons werent rooted, half the playerbase would still be with their friends in their original guilds. Needing 100+ people to do Velious content makes WoW classic seem pretty damn appealing.

Hopefully the same mistakes arent made with Green.
No, hopefully zoneline welfare loot handouts are done. We have been lectured for years that pixels need to be earned with lots of hardcore dedication and work.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-14-2019, 09:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, hopefully zoneline welfare loot handouts are done. We have been lectured for years that pixels need to be earned with lots of hardcore dedication and megaZERGs.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Yes, AM loved to rub the entire servers nose in shit on R&F... I think some people are just returning the favor. Especially dildos like Dannyl and Hotel.

Not something a lot of Riot are proud of... but I also understand there are years of frustration finally being released from members whom have battled with AM over pixels.
Some are feeling great to be on the other side of the fence.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao remember how riot was all about raiding with the server and all about always inviting all the bigger casual guilds to the raids in tov in defiance of aftermath? That sure last long. Guess it was about the loot afterall.
A few weeks back Riot forfeit an AM conceded Yelinak so that the rest of the server could have an opportunity on it. There have been a few times also where Riot have purposely left Fear Golems up for other guilds... (unfortunately I think Aftermath snatched them).

I don't speak for Riot leadership, but I know Arcler is a classy leader that doesn't see the rest of the server as lesser players. If you are in a smaller guild, I would say to be patient while a plan is devised to maintain server relations.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Big if true

(Not)
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have been lectured for years that pixels need to be earned with lots of hardcore dedication and work.
What’s the starting salary?
Closed Thread