Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Banned

nizzar confirmed mad

I guess he should think before taking actions like he did in fear.

shit is L O L
Old 09-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on Azrael and Lites side for well over a year. When I first bought my cleric Lite asked for access. Mellowyellow said he was cool so I gave him access. Well one day i log on forward my ranger and I decide to log on team speak. I go in Lites channel and he tells me not to log on bahamut because he's farming HS. He then informs me he's boxing on my cleric, his bard and Brennard. I instantly change my clerics PW and I never give him access again.

Story 2: Lite attempts to sell me chardok loot from his guild bank for real life cash. A weapon that Bamzal needed at the time.

Story 3: Lite teaches me how to instant poof while farming HS.

Now onto Agatha:

Agatha boxes on portable constantly. If an Admins tries to catch him his brother Jupe plays right next to him Agatha and Jupe also box on Tartan quiet a bit.

This next thing I'm about to say about Agatha is not breaking the rules but shows you how true his character is as a person.

Agatha was an officer of Force. He leaked out info. He gave out access to our officer forums to Azrael and ex Force members. He used our RL numbers and gave lists of Force members to Azrael members where some Force members were forced to change their numbers because they were calling them 15 to 20 times a day.

Sickpuppy is next.

Sickpuppy and his brother Sealer have made thousands of dollars farming high end items and selling them to guildies. Sickpuppy has stripped friends accounts before and tried covering it up by bribing players to shut up.

Andis - only legit player I know.
lol'd hard
Old 09-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Not going to lie i did send pictures of my dick to everyone who quit the game, repeatedly.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and i both know why, things are taken extremely seriously in nihilum. The double standard nizzar has for his members for boxing and cheating etc etc. do as i say not as i do shit. Simply put there is no recordable evidence.
Makes all kinds of sense. Srs bzznus. Here in nihilum, we threaten to send out hitmen in the event ex-members betray us and expose all our dirty secrets.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Banned

What the fuck are you talking about.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Banned

Nihilum is the big zerg and annoys everyone outside the guild.

Azrael cheats to try to contend.

Not a big deal, this shit happens naturally. You are all a product of your Everquest environment.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on Azrael and Lites side for well over a year. When I first bought my cleric Lite asked for access. Mellowyellow said he was cool so I gave him access. Well one day i log on forward my ranger and I decide to log on team speak. I go in Lites channel and he tells me not to log on bahamut because he's farming HS. He then informs me he's boxing on my cleric, his bard and Brennard. I instantly change my clerics PW and I never give him access again.

Story 2: Lite attempts to sell me chardok loot from his guild bank for real life cash. A weapon that Bamzal needed at the time.

Story 3: Lite teaches me how to instant poof while farming HS.

Now onto Agatha:

Agatha boxes on portable constantly. If an Admins tries to catch him his brother Jupe plays right next to him Agatha and Jupe also box on Tartan quiet a bit.

This next thing I'm about to say about Agatha is not breaking the rules but shows you how true his character is as a person.

Agatha was an officer of Force. He leaked out info. He gave out access to our officer forums to Azrael and ex Force members. He used our RL numbers and gave lists of Force members to Azrael members where some Force members were forced to change their numbers because they were calling them 15 to 20 times a day.

Sickpuppy is next.

Sickpuppy and his brother Sealer have made thousands of dollars farming high end items and selling them to guildies. Sickpuppy has stripped friends accounts before and tried covering it up by bribing players to shut up.

Andis - only legit player I know.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Banned

Sektor hasn't ever broken a rule on this server, def hasn't been banned for boxing or spent thousands of RL dollars on various pixels.

He just wouldn't do it.

Now tell us more about this "lite" character.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:03 PM
Banned

i aint no saint myself but something about stones, glass houses and such
Old 09-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread