Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gms dont care brews
Fixd
Old 09-20-2013, 01:03 AM
Banned

Let's review the thread, shall we? Heartbrand says there is rampant cheating among the rank and file members of Nihilum but that guild leadership (including Nizar and Supreme who have both been suspended) and Paymelinda (who was removed from staff) are white knights with spotless whistles. Any questions?
Old 09-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeisChuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
amelinda would only charge 10 paypal to keep illegal names like mine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
praise the queen!
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbabubba [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
amelinda touched my weiner
Watch out, its gonna fall off now.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on Azrael and Lites side for well over a year. When I first bought my cleric Lite asked for access. Mellowyellow said he was cool so I gave him access. Well one day i log on forward my ranger and I decide to log on team speak. I go in Lites channel and he tells me not to log on bahamut because he's farming HS. He then informs me he's boxing on my cleric, his bard and Brennard. I instantly change my clerics PW and I never give him access again.

Story 2: Lite attempts to sell me chardok loot from his guild bank for real life cash. A weapon that Bamzal needed at the time.

Story 3: Lite teaches me how to instant poof while farming HS.

Now onto Agatha:

Agatha boxes on portable constantly. If an Admins tries to catch him his brother Jupe plays right next to him Agatha and Jupe also box on Tartan quiet a bit.

This next thing I'm about to say about Agatha is not breaking the rules but shows you how true his character is as a person.

Agatha was an officer of Force. He leaked out info. He gave out access to our officer forums to Azrael and ex Force members. He used our RL numbers and gave lists of Force members to Azrael members where some Force members were forced to change their numbers because they were calling them 15 to 20 times a day.

Sickpuppy is next.

Sickpuppy and his brother Sealer have made thousands of dollars farming high end items and selling them to guildies. Sickpuppy has stripped friends accounts before and tried covering it up by bribing players to shut up.

Andis - only legit player I know.
This is a total joke, Yes I live with Agatha. I never even once tried looking at the 'super secret' officer forums he had access to because it was nothing special. Next thing up, The "RL numbers" were on a batphone list, of which the entire 30+ people receiving it could view if they were not stupid. Why in the hell would either him or I care about spam calling people? I have your phone # decan, We spoke one of many times on the phone when I called to inform you about a raid and you said ok you were about 15 minutes away from home. You logged into teamspeak all the time on the way from home via phone. I would like to know who was forced to change phone #'s because their phone was spammed by azrael or who ever, If this is true and a certain person did this I want to know to take action because that isn't cool.

Quote:
Story 2: Lite attempts to sell me chardok loot from his guild bank for real life cash. A weapon that Bamzal needed at the time.
Do not even type another word about this type of situation, I had admin privs on classic teamspeak. That means I pulled the entire log set(mostly to verify people for the new TS via same IP for access, But also knowing one day something like this would pop up) when I left, start to end including my own chats with people I have logging enabled for. "My paladin needs 58 before BotB PLEASE pl me ill do anything", prior to that lots of "How about some bard kites for my ranger?" From the day Classic started, to the day I stopped using it.

7/18/2013 12:53:52 AM VirtualServer Info listening on <virtual>
8/25/2013 6:59:39 PM VirtualServer Info client disconnected 'PhillySektor'(id:X) reason 'reasonmsg=leaving'

My logs on that server run about 7 hours past that 6:59pm. The connect log alone is only 1mb when server shits filtered out, The messages is nearly 9mb. Just don't even go there, Accusing people of RMT. I like you, I still do. As I said in other posts you were always a cool dude to talk to and chill with in ts.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

mess with the best, die like the rest.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Banned

sektor accusing other people of RMT while offering me $75 to get his original druid back and offering me $85 for a cloak of flames and offering me an undefined amount of real life money to play his ranger and/or paladin at their respective best of the best tournaments making me chortle hard over here
Old 09-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Banned

I would love to box but I'd be afraid to get caught. Chars here are hard to replace for some of us.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sektor accusing other people of RMT while offering me $75 to get his original druid back and offering me $85 for a cloak of flames and offering me an undefined amount of real life money to play his ranger and/or paladin at their respective best of the best tournaments making me chortle hard over here
nihilum worst offenders of server. shits disgusting.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Banned

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087265/quotes

Steve Dawkins: I think I'm gonna be sick.
Hawk Ganz: Well, don't do it on my shirt.
Steve Dawkins: It's your shirt that's making me sick.
Closed Thread