Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 01-06-2024, 11:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, really? What the hell?

People frenzied for 4 months and now guises are permanently dropping?

Tricksy hobbitses.
Yea, wish I had known that from the start and not last minute when they were supposed to be taken out. I wouldn't have wasted my time.
Old 01-07-2024, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

what are you gonna do when you get all lv 60s in full ntov and your real life falls apart? stand in east commons and look at your items? its time to play on R E D. I have Guardian Robe btw.
Last edited by Salaryman; 01-07-2024 at 11:25 PM..
Old 01-08-2024, 10:05 AM
Aviak

Red was still my favorite time in P99 when it was populated a bit.
Old 01-09-2024, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

And even worse Secrets hinted at potential changes to the legacy rules, but couldn't just come out and say what was likely to happen and ruin the 'surprise'. The reddit/discord is a cult-like environment for Secrets, but I know a lot of people made plans based around the original timetable. We're not the only ones.

I half-think that Secrets did it just because of the pink rubicite armor idea. The argument given is it has been discovered to be "unfair" to remove loot from the game as planned on a schedule announced to everyone. Apparently casual players can't enjoy Everquest without a guise. That doesn't sound very casual to me to be so obsessed with items and what other people have that you complain to the devs instead of just enjoying the game with your friends. Pretty lame.
Old 01-10-2024, 01:00 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And even worse Secrets hinted at potential changes to the legacy rules, but couldn't just come out and say what was likely to happen and ruin the 'surprise'. The reddit/discord is a cult-like environment for Secrets, but I know a lot of people made plans based around the original timetable. We're not the only ones.

I half-think that Secrets did it just because of the pink rubicite armor idea. The argument given is it has been discovered to be "unfair" to remove loot from the game as planned on a schedule announced to everyone. Apparently casual players can't enjoy Everquest without a guise. That doesn't sound very casual to me to be so obsessed with items and what other people have that you complain to the devs instead of just enjoying the game with your friends. Pretty lame.
Those are my feelings exactly. It's pretty ridiculous, not to mention the implications of all Iksar being able to get the guise. Wish I wouldn't have wasted my time. I had 2 lvl 50s and other toons.
Old 01-10-2024, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Blue community chat ALWAYS turns into a when A happens on Blue, RED is the ONLY way to get ones jollies. I mean come on, hangin' wiff 12 boxing red (faced) neckbeards with a (BIS) char at each level range just has to be fun. Right?