Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Orc

Default Let's try this again

Hey all. Starting new here on the server. Leveling up in Cabalis currently. I welcome pvp hence the offers of tours (the swamp is especially nice for hiding bodies). I need spell money and that's faster than selling bone chips and spiderling silk. Currently only accepting freebies from Miraclegrow since it appears it's all he can focus on. If anyone needs/wants bone chips or silk around Cab let me know and I'm sure we can work out a deal. If you see me laboring under the hot Kunark sun feel free to say hey. It can get a little lonely without my broodmates.

Old 09-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbabubba [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like i said, wants money
Okay, you win this round.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:44 PM
Banned

arzak strikes again
Old 09-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Banned

Should show other forum accounts that have posted from that same user's IP (but not the user's IP)

Wouldn't that solve a lot of stupidity? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or if some scammer/shitbag gets tossed, we know if its them trying to crawl back in?
Old 09-18-2013, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should show other forum accounts that have posted from that same user's IP (but not the user's IP)

Wouldn't that solve a lot of stupidity? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or if some scammer/shitbag gets tossed, we know if its them trying to crawl back in?
But then you would find out..... that your the only person on these forums besides me....
Old 09-18-2013, 11:34 PM
Banned

I think hidden IPs is fun. Also too many crazy neck beards on these forums would make it a hassle for legitimate people who don't want to be harassed by some nerd.

Its not a serious issue. Why fix what is not broken?
Old 09-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Orc

To be clear, I only want handouts from hubbabubba. I'll gladly take all of his money. I am looking for money. He's right about that. However I'm willing to do something to earn it. I need my bone chips, but I need money more at the moment. I'll be killing more skeletons soon anyway so I might as well sell what I have. Since I haven't seen anyone really on when I've been on I don't know the going rate, but I'm definitely up for selling at the going rate or whatever someone wants to offer. I'm not a Nihilum app since I just started, but it's telling that's what people jump to right off the bat. Maybe I'll app to Nihilum later on, maybe not. That won't be for a while so I'm not really worried or concerned about it right now. I'm staying unanon since what's the point of hiding from people? If you want to come pvp me then bring it on. I don't really care since that's why we're all here anyway. I'll be seeing some of you sooner rather than later. Don't be upset if you're on the wrong end of my spells. I'll put your pocket change to good use.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be clear, I only want handouts from hubbabubba. I'll gladly take all of his money. I am looking for money. He's right about that. However I'm willing to do something to earn it. I need my bone chips, but I need money more at the moment. I'll be killing more skeletons soon anyway so I might as well sell what I have. Since I haven't seen anyone really on when I've been on I don't know the going rate, but I'm definitely up for selling at the going rate or whatever someone wants to offer. I'm not a Nihilum app since I just started, but it's telling that's what people jump to right off the bat. Maybe I'll app to Nihilum later on, maybe not. That won't be for a while so I'm not really worried or concerned about it right now. I'm staying unanon since what's the point of hiding from people? If you want to come pvp me then bring it on. I don't really care since that's why we're all here anyway. I'll be seeing some of you sooner rather than later. Don't be upset if you're on the wrong end of my spells. I'll put your pocket change to good use.
Bone Chips would be a good way to earn money except the sudden hype for Teams 99 is really causing Red99 to feel more like Dead99 lately, and because of it and more pressing matters (upcoming winter preparation, etc), I've stopped logging in.

Good luck with this char-roll, I guess X)

P99B Strazha (60 Warlock) [Iksar]
P99B Sstrix (60 Warlord) [Iksar]
P99B Sickjams (5 Bard) [EC Mule]
P99G Sauna (51 Channeler) [Gnome]
P99R Sseri (54 Mystic) [Iksar]
VZ/TZ '08-'09 Lurgort (60 Shaman) [Barbarian] <Eight Inches Unbuffed>
Last edited by Lurgort/Sseri; 09-19-2013 at 12:23 AM..
Old 09-19-2013, 12:27 AM
Banned

Smells like "look how they treat new players" forum bait

If he's really on here let him get to to 52 and reach a conclusion
Closed Thread