Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Default Is boxing legal now?

The blatant boxing on red99 since amelinda left / was deposed is pretty out of control. We currently have a guild literally boxing sky raids at the moment. Personally, I think boxing should be legal, my only issue with it is when some people are allowed to and others aren't. It seems like boxing is not enforced anymore given that you have people streaming themselves boxing. Can we get an official ruling so I can start boxing my chars at fungi king? It's like a server full of Ruthbaders at the moment in bear pits / sky / tranix / every azrael raid. Thanks.

Tl;dr staff don't seem to give a fuck about boxing so make it legal for health of server
Old 09-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Boxing should be legal on euro hours atleast, shit... it's an average of 20-30 during my playtime, i wanna raid too
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:27 AM
Banned

Azrael does not box .. An if they make boxing legal I would like them to make mq2 and training legal seeing that 50% or more nihilum uses it . ESP nizzar that was caught on fraps countless times
Old 09-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Dude you guys stream yourselves boxing at least troll about it and have a good laugh. Every azrael member who joins us tells us about the boxing over there, even roggeh who hates nihilum called you guys out on it. I'm sure there's others who box as well, although on nihilum raids I'm always able to put a voice in TS to each person logged on so I haven't experienced it.

P.s if nihilum used MQ do you think we'd be contesting dracos with two bone razors and shit?
Old 09-19-2013, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.s if nihilum used MQ do you think we'd be contesting dracos with two bone razors and shit?
Yeah, because those RMT for like 5 bucks a pop.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:42 AM
Banned

HB nizzar was caught a shitload of times using /face shits a joke even sirken agrees but he said all he can do is forward the evidence to Ephi . And Ephi has to investigate it
Old 09-19-2013, 09:43 AM
Banned

And I thought knowing what the mob is going to drop is showeq not mq2
Old 09-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

we have many characters and classes available to us in Azrael, and it might appear to you that we are boxing, but i assure you we don't. We take this server seriously and abide by all the rules on this server. We are trying to put out a positive front for server health unlike other guilds on this server. Anyone boxing in azrael will be dealt with accordingly.

If there is boxing going on in azrael, it certainly isn't out in the open.

Edit: it is poor form and spin doctoring to go after Azrael to deflect from your leaders poor decisions and breaking of the rules. Everyone can see it and i doubt anyone is falling for it. You are just making nihilum look worse.

P.S. we always get a good chuckle when you accuse one of our members of boxing, we like to give them shit about and tell them to play better.
Last edited by Agatha; 09-19-2013 at 09:53 AM..
Old 09-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: it is poor form and spin doctoring to go after Azrael to deflect from your leaders poor decisions and breaking of the rules. Everyone can see it and i doubt anyone is falling for it. You are just making nihilum look worse.
/signed

join nihilum--> your hurting the server and yourselves

join the resistance --> make the server flourish and having more fun then nihilum is

the choice is yours.
Last edited by Andis; 09-19-2013 at 10:04 AM..
Old 09-19-2013, 10:21 AM
Banned

It can look like boxing when there is dozens of people who quit and half the guild has their info and switches between them constantly, if you have proof of anyone on this server boxing please send it to the proper authorities.
Closed Thread