Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Was waiting to see what would happen. In the end = troll job 5/10. Not bad, but could have been way better. Some ways he could have improved his trolling:
  • Instead of using East Commons chat, he could have used Server chat (would have hit more people in the process).
  • He should have kept up with his thread more, updating it to where people would actually keep posting in the thread.
  • Should have offered a better reward for the give-a-away items.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzellot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All Whiners Here go back in the childgarden[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I Self complette a Deal with Rendart (when was the Time where accountrading were legit )

So he is absolut Not Trolling (Statement for the Whiners )

Greets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzellot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
statement from my side

From me was it a troll not more.
he wasted my time for 30k a laught thing for me ,i doned a deal before(what i writed accounttrading about 4-5months ago) with this guy but after this action ,rendart loose much faction by me .anyways i dont think any get an item but when yes gz rich tmo guys you need it sure or?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

very unprofessional and in the future get a life to waste not others time

last active from rendart
Last Activity: 11-13-2013 01:09 PM

so this make complettly no sense ,why only tmo guys get something maybe a Tmo troll=D
situation were highest on fungi staff and daldoma got it go away wiith your lies=P

i know some friends from rendart too and i try too find out what he has maybe stoned ,on pills alcohol problem or so =D

nice sunday all

lulz
Closed Thread