Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Sarnak

Default Stormfeather - Iceclad.

Hi guys and gurls.

I am here to ask/propose that since GM Sirken ruled that Stormfeather is now a camp (correct me if i am wrong), can we please remove the variance from it and make it classic again? since its no longer a FTE socking festival...

Thanks.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Kobold

shits not classic
Old 09-21-2015, 08:24 PM
Large Rat

I camped a full day and a half straight no sleep for him back in the day. Almost got ksed by an SK when he popped but a Wiz friend happened to be visiting me and helped. That spawn is a real bitch and I pity anyone willing to do it.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:56 PM
Sarnak

This shit is def classic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coca_cola_classic.jpg (53.1 KB, 1499 views)
Old 09-22-2015, 01:18 AM
VIP / Contributor

Stormfeather was always considered a camp. players tried twisting it into an FTE mob to suit their own needs.

at no time in the history of EQ (on any server) has Stormfeather been treated like a raid target.

this wasn't a rule change, this was a rule enforcement. there's a difference.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 09-22-2015, 05:06 AM
Aviak

Doesn't it call out FTE? It should be a camp, and I'm glad that that is finally being enforced.. but it seems a little harsh to say it was 'twisted' when it was calling out who engaged it first like a raid mob. Gave people some ammo to argue that it was intended to be a first to engage mob and without a GM popping up and telling how it is everyone just went along with what seemed to be the intention.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:45 AM
Planar Protector

The problem with making Stormfeather a camp Sirken, is that he is an 18 hour spawn with chance to skip.

Players who want the camp must stay online the whole time. If you're in the list 3-4 deep you must keep your character online for 6-7 days straight. Do you not see this as an issue for just completing a simple quest?
Old 09-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with making Stormfeather a camp Sirken, is that he is an 18 hour spawn with chance to skip.

Players who want the camp must stay online the whole time. If you're in the list 3-4 deep you must keep your character online for 6-7 days straight. Do you not see this as an issue for just completing a simple quest?
Tough, shit's classic.

People wait at Hadden for hours, they do the OOT AC for hours, if you don't want to camp you're in the minority as this server thrives on people camping items to sell in EC.

World of Warcraft needs subscribers if you want something easy.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sounds classic. No reason to shit on the people camping it because you cannot be bothered to man up like the rest of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
World of Warcraft needs subscribers if you want something easy.
It was so easy you quit the Nostralious server because you couldn't take the PVP.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

There is no list for Stormfeather at any given time. If there is someone sitting there you go away and come back.

If you are currently holding the camp for stormfeather and someone inquires about a list, it is for their own personal health that you tell them that there is no list and check back later.