Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 04:08 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Blue is a lot more willing to work together than red hence the population.
Really explains why there is a char named "Flaktoblue"
Old 11-29-2018, 04:11 PM
Banned

Because y’all throw shade on the champ. A bluebie that cucked all of apex hard. I’m sure the blue server has its issues but population ain’t one. Leaders like getsome got the whole server to work together. Can you say the same for tune?

Exactly why I stuck my tstaff up his butt. Y’all are softer than kittens who say meow on red yet 100 times more toxic.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more time, the people on blue ARE worse.

And yeah dude tons of lifers with no job on red too but blue is unrivaled. I miss big Cipro and hope he still has the shark pillow I bought him. Dude was playing in a fucking wooden chair 12+ hours a day with no padding. See that's another dude people didn't like and picked on that I got to know and appreciate. He had a really good side but was reactive and of course not perfect.
You've been on a real autistic streak haven't you? Sad, sad life! Seriously, why don't you losers take this to PM?

Also, acting like playing on red is hardcore or some shit. There is no gear looting, no exp loss on pvp death and they even invented a "loot and scoot" rule for you pussies? Man STFU nerd!
Planar Protector

It is really amazing how almost any thread can become a red is dead thread.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if the warden of a prison or a judge dies, all prisoners go free?

When a few people started asking for their accounts back I thought it was just kneejerk memery or people still in the denial stage of loss but so many people are chanting it, its a large chunk of this thread.
If the prosecutor, cop that arrested you or judge gets convicted of corruption you absolutely can petition that your case was tainted. However this is not the legal system. This is p99. You don't have rights here. You might think you do but you don't.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because y’all throw shade on the champ. A bluebie that cucked all of apex hard. I’m sure the blue server has its issues but population ain’t one. Leaders like getsome got the whole server to work together. Can you say the same for tune?

Exactly why I stuck my tstaff up his butt. Y’all are softer than kittens who say meow on red yet 100 times more toxic.
Is that your new thing to help you feel better about yourself?

Ran off from Apex cause BOOHOO everyone didn't jump to help you at Trak right away /fail
Tried to takeover Ronin from the inside so you could takeover the server /fail
Ran away to a shitbox everyone knows won't last cause you and your crew couldn't hack it. /fail

Maybe some of your blue pals can chime in as to why you left there also.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rational people don't go to AIDS clinics and break into the used sharps containers to suck on them. Amazingly the same filter keeps them away from EQ PvP. Go play EVE-O or any of a dozen other games actually designed for it if you want some real PvP.
You're a retard that doesn't understand pvp.

EQ pvp is about people supporting each other, as much as the blue server is.

A solo bard isn't going to achieve a ton on red, neither is a solo warrior, put them together and you've got a killsquad.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

The horde of mobs behind a lvl 5 bard begs to differ
Old 11-29-2018, 04:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the players who enjoyed the schadenfreude of griefing new people off the server with their de-leveled fungi-wearing twink, while the rest of the server stood by and did nothing. Instead of (say) trying to setup a system to kill such griefers and protect new players, most Red players instead encouraged the practice, and told the new players to "git gud" (or something equivalent).

And then look, hey, barely anyone plays on the server, almost as if anyone who had any interest was prevented from doing so ... shocker!
For sure, I remember leveling - and the guild that was posting in ooc nearly daily for recruits was griefing us out of xp camps.

lol that is literally a full time job protecting newbs from server trolls

my guilds didnt even pvp that much to even constitute grief

we even had a leader board and out of 700 kills over the course of years i rarely had the same person dead twice

u didnt think to try to hide in a different zone until u were more powerful? did u have to level in mistmore?

lotta cry babying goin on here

it wasnt your guild, it was some random guild with very few people - but they posted in ooc all day for recruits and then would roll up through kunark and clear it out (com, Bw, KC etc etc, even HHK)

we would call loot n scoot, leave for a while, try and find a new place, but just rinse repeat of before.

Pvping is fine, but i dunno how you don't get bored when your epic 60 wiz is feeding on a cleric/war duo that are barely 55 (and obviously have no gear etc)

only thing the guy accomplished was making people quit
Old 11-29-2018, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The horde of mobs behind a lvl 5 bard begs to differ
Yea its really hard to avoid proximity aggro on those.

Its amazing how some people have played elf sim for 20 years and still don't have a clue about basic mechanics.

Amazing as it is, those retards keep blue rolling. A lack of unemployed and uninformed retards killed red.

TMO managed something like a 10-150 score on red, and they were supposedly the best blue had to offer.
Last edited by derpcake2; 11-29-2018 at 04:30 PM..
Closed Thread