Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 03:07 AM
Orc

Dammit I knew someone would turn my thread into a best race for Shaman thing again lol. But I'm glad I got the answer, that Ogres CAN(if conditions are right i.e. no pushback/meet the channeling criteria) indeed continue to channel their cast through a bash that does in fact land on you. I've just gotten so many conflicting reports on this, I was never ultimately positive on it. Some people said they would always get interrupted but never stunned, some said they always channeled through it *shrugs*
Old 05-29-2019, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

I still think gnomes and dark elves make cooler necromancers.
Old 05-29-2019, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still think gnomes and dark elves make cooler necromancers.
My classic character who had over 365 days played was a DE necro. I consider it an iconic class race choice. ;D
Old 05-29-2019, 08:50 PM
Orc

Yeah Dark Elf Necro along with my Human SK will likely be my first choices when Green server rolls out. I don't really feel the need to get anything like guise/manastone although the cash from manastone would be dope lol. I'm just setting a goal to snag two CoS. One for my SK and one for my Necro, that's it.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks, that's not quite what was needed I suppose, but at least something... Even after 5 years there is not much on Latin dedications online.. I was on the edge of trying luck with an essay service checked reviews and here I am...I have found royalessays co uk writing service!
Old 07-23-2019, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well we'll see which one of us is right come october [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't bother arguing with DMN he's the one of the dumbest ones playing this game.
Closed Thread