Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2019, 02:04 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Following Up

Hey everyone, thanks for all your great responses.

@DMN: At this stage I want to avoid discussion about specific measures to address the problem, and instead focus on the justifications needed to make a change.

@azeth: I also want to avoid downplaying anyone's or any group's achievements. The things that have been accomplished are incredible, and lets give them recognition for it.

@Videri: You confirmed that there are cases where "unclassic" changes were applied to the game. Although I find 40-50 player raids with a high degree of risk and uncertainty to be very classic, let me follow up below.

What justifications are needed to push through a hike in difficulty for these special encounters? The EQ Live team already gave us all the justifications they needed to push through changes two decades ago. In addition to those, which we have already met, what else should be necessary?

5) Community Support - Yes, I believe we have it. The lack of controversy to my original post as evidence.

I am making this effort because I am passionate and sincere about the difficulty of special encounters. Baring any unmet justifications for making a change, what is the next step to get acknowledgment that this case is valid from the people in charge?

Could there be any restrictions due to the agreement between Project 1999 and Daybreak? Should I reach out to Daybreak to make them aware of the issue and start a bridge between them and Project 1999?

A little guidance would be great. Thank you.