Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2023, 01:06 PM
Banned

Why would you marry someone or have sex with someone you wouldn't sleep near? Or feel safe around 50 miles from any government agents?

Why do people tolerate any threatening or aggressive behavior at all?

This shit is so basic to me it's silly.

People are all genuinely insane and dumb.
Old 04-28-2023, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, not a good look for Steven Crowder here. No wonder his wife divorced him

Dude sounds like a petulant child, and threatens his wife multiple times. I know Steven boxes, so when he was asking her to put on gloves, was he seriously asking his wife to box him? I hope not

Dude sounds like a controlling psycho

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
First Tucker, now Crowder? Sounds a bit to me like Christmas came super early this year.
Old 04-28-2023, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Was curious when she said I want others to know we do review other conservatives. We do reflect on each other. I thought that isn't in her nature and doesn't help her career.

Then I watched further and yeah.... she is only reporting it because she has been named as reasons in the divorce procedures.

Candace does not really care about good journalism. She cares about her image here.

Candace Owens SHOULD NOT disclose any medical or private information about Stevens even if she is just reporting another firm or persons investigation.

While I love they are going to eat themselves knowing their frame of minds. I think
Candace is just as mental as Stevens and she shouldn't be praised for this 'press release.'

Old 04-28-2023, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First Tucker, now Crowder? Sounds a bit to me like Christmas came super early this year.
Apparently many of his fans are smashing their “Mug Club” mugs they bought from him and unsubscribing

The dude is pretty much sunk. I’m not a fan of invading privacy by posting ring doorbell footage of someone’s back yard, but I’m far LESS of a fan of clearly emotionally and probably physically abusive husbands, so…
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-28-2023, 02:48 PM
Banned

I don't think his wife has alleged any physical abuse, that would certainly be the *first* thing she alleges if it happened at all. And emotional abuse is hard to quantify.

It's not a good look, but that's the whole point. It also reeks of potential extortion (not by her, but by whoever chose to leak this). Married couples who have been together over ten years and have twins on the way and the husband is about to have major thoracic surgery (the video is from june 2021 right before his surgery) have been known to argue heatedly. You could probably find videos like this from literally any married couple with a ring doorbell, the only reason anyone cares is because it's crowder.
Old 04-28-2023, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One side is VERY interested in kids pps.

One side isnt.
Yes the left is very interested. The right wants them to stop being so interested cause it's creepy and fucked up and kids don't understand anything much less their "gender identity", which is a term that was invented five seconds ago.

Why are you SO interested in blatant child abuse? If johnny wants to never have children, he should be able to decide that at age 12. Gawd, stuffy ol republicans.
Old 04-28-2023, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Emotional abuse is not hard to quantify.
You either do it or you dont do it.
She just said hes emotionally abusive on the video.

I guess a womans word is never worth as much as a mans, even when stating something as a fact about their own life from a first person perspective.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think his wife has alleged any physical abuse, that would certainly be the *first* thing she alleges if it happened at all. And emotional abuse is hard to quantify.

It's not a good look, but that's the whole point. It also reeks of potential extortion (not by her, but by whoever chose to leak this). Married couples who have been together over ten years and have twins on the way and the husband is about to have major thoracic surgery (the video is from june 2021 right before his surgery) have been known to argue heatedly. You could probably find videos like this from literally any married couple with a ring doorbell, the only reason anyone cares is because it's crowder.
lmao it's definitely an early Christmas this year, good luck with that 50 million dollar contract [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2023, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently many of his fans are smashing their “Mug Club” mugs they bought from him and unsubscribing

The dude is pretty much sunk. I’m not a fan of invading privacy by posting ring doorbell footage of someone’s back yard, but I’m far LESS of a fan of clearly emotionally and probably physically abusive husbands, so…
No pods, no casters, no influencer masters. 🫡
Old 04-28-2023, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude with no job who talks on YouTube (shitting on people and things he doesn’t like)

Gets a taste of his own medicine. An eye for an eye as the Bible says, everyone passes through the crucible and no sinner enters heaven