Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2023, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only dem rebuttal to this is "uhhhh well orange man is bad also", except he didn't plagiarize any speeches and basically everything was better when he was president
checks out
Old 04-28-2023, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lia Thomas is Queer. Obviously doesn't suffer gender dysphoria. And he shouldn't transition.

He should also compete in queer or male leagues not against females. And not use the female lockers.

He's both politically harmful to people who suffer genuine gender dysphoria and females who want safety from males. He's damaged the democrats and progressives alike with his political stunts. G-d only knows why.

~a male who passed for a cisgender female after cutting off their peepee.

This world is gay enough as it is. Fuck this bullshit.
Hmm good post I agree with most of it
Old 04-28-2023, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah that's just the funny stuff on his laptop, the actual important stuff involves him peddling his familial influence and funneling ill-gotten money to his dad who is currently the sitting president, so that's kinda bad ya know?

I still don't get how joe biden maintains this persona of being a nice friendly grandpa; he tried to run for president in the 80s and dropped out after admitting to blatantly plagiarizing a speech. I'm sure he's an upstanding guy now though. The only dem rebuttal to this is "uhhhh well orange man is bad also", except he didn't plagiarize any speeches and basically everything was better when he was president, and I didn't even vote for him.
GOPtards are seriously still going on about Hunter's laptop? No wonder Epstein's pal lost by something like seven million votes last time.
Old 04-28-2023, 06:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lia Thomas is Queer. Obviously doesn't suffer gender dysphoria. And he shouldn't transition.

He should also compete in queer or male leagues not against females. And not use the female lockers.

He's both politically harmful to people who suffer genuine gender dysphoria and females who want safety from males. He's damaged the democrats and progressives alike with his political stunts. G-d only knows why.
Pretty based post, I do think there should be separate leagues for transgender people. The practical limitation is that there simply aren't that many of them who are all locally oriented to eachother, so it's hard to get any kind of separate league off the ground. But I completely support genuinely gender dysphoric people having their own sports leagues if it makes them happy.

The main issue is that this only goes one way; dudes claiming to be women and then destroying actual women in their own sports. We aren't seeing the reciprocal problem where women claiming to be men are destroying actual men in men's sports, and that is because of the same physical realities that govern this whole issue.
Old 04-28-2023, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Pretty based post, I do think there should be separate leagues for transgender people. The practical limitation is that there simply aren't that many of them who are all locally oriented to eachother, so it's hard to get any kind of separate league off the ground. But I completely support genuinely gender dysphoric people having their own sports leagues if it makes them happy.

The main issue is that this only goes one way; dudes claiming to be women and then destroying actual women in their own sports. We aren't seeing the reciprocal problem where women claiming to be men are destroying actual men in men's sports, and that is because of the same physical realities that govern this whole issue.
Trans ppl can make sacrifice. Participating in a competitive sport or being on swim team is a privilege and a luxury. So is transitioning or getting surgery. And it shouldn't be a right anymore than buying an airplane or getting cancer treatments. Right now in this country no one has a right to specific cancer treatments either. Trans people suffer a disease that isn't even that special beyond any other. Also transition isn't the only effective course of action. It simply is a course of action. A desperate one. That sometimes people can live with. Ther is no cure.

Lia could always have swum laps against themselves without inconveniencing anyone. And they can compare their times against others on their own. We don't handicap NFL players so midgets can compete. And if midgets made their own league with a height limit. We wouldn't force them to play with 7ft tall ppl.

There is no reason for trans people to have special consideration or privilege in this regard.

It never should have happened.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-28-2023 at 06:54 PM..
Old 04-28-2023, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nah that's just the funny stuff on his laptop, the actual important stuff involves him peddling his familial influence and funneling ill-gotten money to his dad who is currently the sitting president, so that's kinda bad ya know?

I still don't get how joe biden maintains this persona of being a nice friendly grandpa; he tried to run for president in the 80s and dropped out after admitting to blatantly plagiarizing a speech. I'm sure he's an upstanding guy now though. The only dem rebuttal to this is "uhhhh well orange man is bad also", except he didn't plagiarize any speeches and basically everything was better when he was president, and I didn't even vote for him.
All that was on the laptop and the only thing conservatives could leak and prove was dick pics?

Oh and if you hate plagiarism you must really hate the fact Melania Trump who addressed the US on national TV using Michelle Obama’s speech. Sometimes word for word.

Yah you can’t worm your way out of this one Baler. Hilarious that most of your posts is complaining about what conservatives do constantly.

Ha ha ha Trump robbed supporters even on funds they raise for the wall Trump didn’t even build.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Old 04-28-2023, 09:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Lmao, you dolt. Physical abuse can be quantified by the number of bruises and broken bones. Emotional abuse might mean "you yelled at me and I didn't like it". Or "you said a really fucked up thing". It's *obviously* way more open to subjectivity and interpretation, so yes it is hard to quantify.

Also of note: Crowder sought out a divorce lawyer *before* his wife did, and then when she found out she sought out her own lawyer. A tyranical control freak who doesn't want his wife to step out of line typically doesn't decide to divorce her before she does.

I'm not saying he's blameless, but I also really can't stand vulturing over people's private lives based on a selectively-deployed short video. Decade-old married couples are allowed to argue, provided there's no physical abuse.
"I will fuck you up" is not threatening, either.
Old 04-28-2023, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and if you hate plagiarism you must really hate the fact Melania Trump who addressed the US on national TV using Michelle Obama’s speech. Sometimes word for word.
Says the loser that's been caught red handed on elf forums copy/pasting blog posts and trying to pass them off as his own responses
Old 04-28-2023, 09:43 PM
Banned

Ehhh I wouldn’t categorize that as much of an “argument”, or at least not remotely productive. Crowder, to me, seemed to be antagonizing the living shit out of his wife while she replied with kindness and compliments. At times he sounded exactly like a whiny tantruming 3 year old child. I had never heard that side of him before and God knows how many times his wife has had to hear it. I would call that verbal hostility and abuse before I would call it an argument

Edit: she did right in leaving the situation, recognizing the attempts to provoke for what they were, and trying to put a boundary down, which prompted him to threaten her due to losing his ability to continue to berate her. She should have done it far sooner, IMO
Last edited by unsunghero; 04-28-2023 at 09:47 PM..
Closed Thread