Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2023, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah sorry you fell for proven fakenews.

Quote:
Floyd's autopsy revealed 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl in his blood, medical experts called as prosecution witnesses agreed the amount of fentanyl was not enough to be considered fatal.

Dr. Daniel Isenschmid, a forensic toxicologist at NMS Labs in Pennsylvania, testified and presented data showing the levels of methamphetamine found in Floyd's system were lower than the average amount found in 94% of DUI cases in 2020.

Cardiologist Jonathan Rich told the court: "I can state with a high degree of medical certainty that George Floyd did not die from a primary cardiac event, and he did not die from a drug overdose."

All fact checked here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...de/7317557002/

I am not surprised the echo chamber fakenews Patrece pushes is just more alt right propaganda.
What's the LD50?
Old 05-30-2023, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the LD50?
- quickening is boring
especially when fact checks were given in link.

Besides term is moot because it hinges on whether you know if the substance has been given all at once.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:29 PM
Banned

The blood concentration is directly related to how rapidly it was ingested. Again, highschool level shit.

Note how nobody testified there was any serious injury to his neck. If you've ever seen a UFC fight, blood chokes put you to sleep in a few seconds. If his airway was constricted, he wouldn't have been able to clearly yell words. I'm not aware of any way pressure on the neck can gradually kill somebody over the course of ten minutes, especially when the pressure wasn't even on the neck.

Are you just allergic to common sense or do you find this fun? Experts are just people, who can be and are wrong all the time.

I'm sure a bunch of experts signed off on the drug Vioxx being safe, only to have it pulled off the market five years later because it was giving so many people heart attacks. How could the experts have been wrong?!?! Oh, because they're people with fallibility and bias like anyone else.
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-30-2023 at 03:33 PM..
Old 05-30-2023, 03:38 PM
Banned

I was also unaware that the scientific method's final step is a "fact check".

Rewind a few hundred years: "Hey guys, I think the earth orbits the sun!"

FACT CHECK: False!!! Experts agree, the sun definitely orbits the earth. There is NO EVIDENCE that the earth orbits the sun.
Old 05-30-2023, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The blood concentration is directly related to how rapidly it was ingested. Again, highschool level shit.

Note how nobody testified there was any serious injury to his neck. If you've ever seen a UFC fight, blood chokes put you to sleep in a few seconds. If his airway was constricted, he wouldn't have been able to clearly yell words. I'm not aware of any way pressure on the neck can gradually kill somebody over the course of ten minutes, especially when the pressure wasn't even on the neck.
That’s Baler for you…

Old 05-30-2023, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

wait, people are still arguing about George Floyd after that toxicology report came out? lol off topic forums emulating 2020 or someshit

there is literally a vid of him having it in his mouth before they took him out of the car.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/29/georg...says-14324867/

travesty of justice.
Last edited by Ekco; 05-30-2023 at 04:22 PM..
Old 05-30-2023, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

This is just sad.

Trump supporters are reportedly being scammed out of thousands of dollars on items like "Trump Bucks".

Some of the supporters were convinced by fake videos of Trump and Elon Musk promoting the products.

A new report from NBC News shows some people thought buying the memorabilia would make them rich.

Supporters of former President Donald Trump are reportedly being scammed out of thousands of dollars through the sale of commemorative "Trump Bucks" that fraudsters say can be exchanged for real cash.

Several companies are allegedly using advertising tactics including creating AI-generated videos of Trump and other figures like Elon Musk to claim the worthless "Trump Bucks" will make them rich, according to a new report from NBC News.

Some of the people who bought the Trump memorabilia have attempted to exchange it for real US dollars at banks, and told NBC News that bank employees are reporting it as a growing issue. Several companies have been identified for marketing and selling the false currency, NBC News reported, including a number of businesses seemingly based in Colorado with names like Patriots Dynasty, Patriots Future, and USA Patriots.

"President Trump wants you to finally open your eyes and believe in his power for a better tomorrow!" reads a banner message on one of the sites advertising a "TRB Black Card," which sells as a single card for $90 or packs of up to 10 cards for $500.

Many of the people who bought the card or other Trump-branded items told NBC News that messages that appeared to imply Trump himself was endorsing the products were a significant motivator for them to buy in.

The card promises buyers will be able to "live the American Dream, live the life you were promised and get the things you always wanted without thinking twice!"

TRB System Membership Cards are official Donald Trump cards that allow Trump Bucks to be used as legal cash and deposited in places like JPMorgan Chase, The Bank of America, and Wells Fargo. The card will only be available for a limited time and will be given out based on who gets there first.

Trump Bucks can be used as legal cash at participating stores like Walmart, Costco, and Home Depot by people who have the card.

The TRB System Membership Card is just one of the many benefits that come with owning a Trump Buck. There are also discounts on goods and services, chances to go to special events, and other perks.

https://trbmembershipcard.com/

A card with a face on it, sold for 50 bucks, is not worth 10k in a bank. lol
Last edited by PRogers; 05-30-2023 at 04:56 PM..
Old 05-30-2023, 04:53 PM
Banned

Was George Floyd lying when he was recorded saying I can't breathe before he was on the ground?

Frankly, I believe him on that one

This is just more lies with the goal of creating division and hostile sentiment by the liberals
Old 05-30-2023, 05:01 PM
Banned

5 year employees lost their full time employment and their health insurance for REPORTING theft to police. Not trying to prevent it. Not attempting to apprehend the criminals. Just for reporting it

Lol San Fran going to hell in a hand basket. Employer prefers criminals to their own employees

I was thinking of emailing them a fake resume saying I think I would be a good fit for the company because I LOOOOVE to steal. I would put in my resume I’ll steal from there every day until they go out of business lolol
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-30-2023, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was George Floyd lying when he was recorded saying I can't breathe before he was on the ground?

Frankly, I believe him on that one

This is just more lies with the goal of creating division and hostile sentiment by the liberals
Hilarious the guy who posted the fakenews OAN tabloid garbage is still arguing with actual fact checks.

Fact-checked sources:

-Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office, accessed April 21, Press Release Report Floyd, George Perry
-Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office, May 26, 2020, Autopsy Report
-NPR, April 8, "Chauvin Trial: Expert Says George Floyd Died from A Lack of Oxygen, Not Fentanyl"
-USA TODAY, June 1, 2020, "Medical examiner and family-commissioned autopsy agree: George Floyd's death was a homicide"
-Associated Press, April 9, "Medical examiner blames police pressure for Floyd's death"
-USA TODAY, April 9, "Derek Chauvin trial, day 9: Doctor testifying for prosecution says 'what Mr. Floyd was subjected to' would kill healthy person"
-C-SPAN, April 8, "Derek Chauvin Trial for the Death of George Floyd, Day 9 Part 1"
-USA TODAY, April 16, "Fact check: Fentanyl present in George Floyd's system but not enough to cause his death, experts say"
-The Washington Post, April 12, "Defense expected to begin presentation Tuesday as prosecution appears to near conclusion"
-USA TODAY, April 9, "Derek Chauvin trial, day 10: George Floyd died from low oxygen due to officers' restraint, forensic pathologist says"
-Forbes, June 3, 2020, "George Floyd Had Coronavirus, Autopsy Finds, But It Wasn't A Factor In His Death"
-The New York Times, April 8, "George Floyd showed signs of a brain injury 4 minutes before Derek Chauvin lifted his knee, a doctor testifies"
Closed Thread