Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-02-2023, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

I have no beef with unchainedfury but it's a little bold to pretend like you're on the same level as necros like kharizzar and necrious. They ran circles around you and would still today despite not playing for years.
Old 08-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

laughs in yikes
Old 08-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no beef with unchainedfury but it's a little bold to pretend like you're on the same level as necros like kharizzar and necrious. They ran circles around you and would still today despite not playing for years.
Necrious hands down best necro , it’s not even close.
Old 08-02-2023, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Lol what was that post from UCF?? I feel like I stumbled upon an EQ themed dominatrix rapper.

Is cringe still in fashion? This guy is an example you don’t have to be good at EQ or even tolerable as a person, find a band of neckbeards, show up and warm body raids, take your lashings and laughs from the guild leader, you too can have all the Vulak gear you want.

This is the last time you respect me, Duckwalk!
Old 08-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Aviak

Unhingedbaby has truly gone off the rails. Yikes.
Old 08-02-2023, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Necrious hands down best necro , it’s not even close.
VP legend
Old 08-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Don’t let this thread distract you from the fact that UCF stood up to his bully only to get on his knees and beg to get back in VQ, hope that helps.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ighlight=Bully
Old 08-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL get the fuck outta here kid... even Staff are wrong here and there, and there and back again, by Bilbo Baggins. Tell everyone you suck dick and seek fulfillment from being a negative piece of shit without saying it out loud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Useless drama queen that you are.

Thread is gone because the truth hurts, not that I noticed. I exposed the lie that LoS "camps" is. NOT CLASSIC

I didn't notice the thread was deleted and I don't give a fuck about whatever lies you're attempting to spread. Sounding like Samaranth the Sychopant in this bitch making up lies and falsehoods to fit in to your bullshit blue gen suck fest.

Fuck off, tenderly, of course.. No offense to Tenderly, o7

You dudes are gay as fuck, always seeking drama.

This is the best photo of all time, thank you Motec and friends [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mock what you don't understand, I'll still never explain it to you. Figure it out yourself. There's no magic to why I'm the best Necro on this Project or on Live..it's not the gear, it's not the methods, the knowledge, nor an ego issue...simply put, I give 100% every day all day. That's it. None of you are willing to go where I go, because you've never been where I've been. Period.

Real recognize Real, you simps are too easy to spot and I entertain the conversation for my own amusement. Thanks for the laughs while you spout your lies out of jealousy and envy, the signs of a weak Charlie male.

Bitch, you just made up some hot bullshit while attempting to spout it as facts. All my friends are dead and I've never cheated in this game or Life. I'd put your ass out on point just to take a landmine and spare the rest of us the trouble of a dumbass piece of shit human being such as yourself. Thank you for your service. /toast

Say what you want to say about Detoxx, the Lord knows I've had my disagreements, yet he's changed since his child was born. How weak can you be to attack someone in such an obvious disinformation campaign and not be called out for it?

Fuck you, kid, we aren't "RL friends" or "friends" of any other type. We just understand each other and that "Competition" is what makes P99 Great, not any of these other distractions nor "instant" gratifications.

What's your in game toons so we all know who you are? Do you have the intestinal fortitude to provide it?

I'm tired of you bitch made mother fuckers spouting nonsense and attempting to change history to fit your googly goggly narrative. May as well be the Taliban tearing down what you don't understand instead of building up to it.

Fuck You, You Motherfucker You.

I mean that with love.

o7

Have a nice day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy meltdown batman

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2023, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the signs of a weak Charlie male.
oh i have to address this

so uhh, alpha/beta male isn't scaled on the NATO phonetic alphabet... you know, alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo etc...

it's the greek alphabet, alpha, beta, gamma, delta etc...

so the step lower than beta is Gamma Male.

which sounds like the incredible hulk.