Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2022, 01:13 PM
Banned

“But if you just give us more money, we can fix all these problems, we promise”
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-15-2022, 01:43 PM
Banned

I got fire quality gas on the low, my guy
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-15-2022, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“But if you just give us more money, we can fix all these problems, we promise”
Best part is the burner actually on the handle lol
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-15-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

reminds me of this great quote by el zondo

Quote:
Biden left Afghanistan with dishonor. Why do folks think suddenly he is going to become a great wartime leader?
Old 03-15-2022, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its gonna be a funny world if I'm wrong about the war in ukraine, and the Russians are beat back into submission by these bad ass Ukrainians!

https://www.reddit.com/r/RussiaUkrai...eb2x&context=3

...because after that we'll find out these bad ass ukrainians we're empowering are actually far right extremist neo nazis lol

But for now, saying that is pro putin... So lets just say this, GO GOOD GUYS! (Also, one small thing, after we empower you to kill 10s to 100s of thousands of russians... could you do us a sold and not civil war after you defeat russia when we tell you that you cant take over and make ukraine a neo nazi country? Pretty please?)

Oh you're going to try that anyway?

Cool!
All I see is people who're good at what they do any love doing it. You are getting triggered by their armband. Which is more indigenous than what the Nazi once appropriated.

Their unit is only, 2,500. Multiethnic. Multinational. Putin is butthurt over the Donbas and the fact that Jews are serving along with Tartars and Muslims are stomping his ass. Can't have professional soldiers like that making him look like a wasteful idiot, right on the border serving in defense of Ukrainian sovereignty. No no no.

The burden of proof is on you to show that this is a big Nazi problem. At worst they're ultra Nationalists. Which is exactly like being a Trump acolyte. I see no difference.

So far Russia and Putin has failed to prove that these guys where a threat. Or actual Nazi. Reversed Armband was a convenient scapegoat tho! Just like the ok! Hand sign. Or ᛟ with seraphs at the RNC.

More like these guys where enabling freedom of speech on the border. And probably helping Russians escape tyranny.
Last edited by starkind; 03-15-2022 at 02:50 PM..
Old 03-15-2022, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I see is people who're good at what they do any love doing it. You are getting triggered by their armband.
I know, because that video is hard core propaganda.

Azov, is a right-wing extremist, neo-Nazi, formerly paramilitary, unit of the National Guard of Ukraine.

Azov's founding member Andriy Biletsky, leader of the neo-Nazi Social-National Assembly (SNA) made statements[when?] about a "historic mission" to lead the "white races of the world in a final crusade for their survival

The group's insignia features the Wolfsangel, a German heraldic charge inspired by historic wolf traps adopted by the Nazi Party, and the Black Sun, both of which remain two popular neo-Nazi symbols.

We're in danger of creating a brand new neo-nazi themed taliban exactly the same way we did 40 years ago in Afghanistan lol

Their 9.11 is gonna be a series of nukes for sure.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-15-2022 at 02:51 PM..
Old 03-15-2022, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know, because that video is hard core propaganda.

Azov, is a right-wing extremist, neo-Nazi, formerly paramilitary, unit of the National Guard of Ukraine.

Azov's founding member Andriy Biletsky, leader of the neo-Nazi Social-National Assembly (SNA) made statements[when?] about a "historic mission" to lead the "white races of the world in a final crusade for their survival

The group's insignia features the Wolfsangel, a German heraldic charge inspired by historic wolf traps adopted by the Nazi Party, and the Black Sun, both of which remain two popular neo-Nazi symbols.

We're in danger of creating a brand new neo-nazi themed taliban exactly the same way we did 40 years ago in Afghanistan lol

Their 9.11 is gonna be a series of nukes for sure.
Quote:
In early times, believed to possess magical powers, it became a symbol of liberty and independence after its adoption as an emblem of a peasant revolt in the 15th century against the oppression of the German princes and their mercenaries.[5]
So it predates nazi use by over 300 years in that region..

Sorta like the no step on snek flag or confederate flag to some southerners..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsangel

Maybe they're just European and have a right to govern themselves.

It's not like Russia has a great track record of ethnic and racial inclusivity.

That is Eastern Europe dude. You should visit Poland! Or Finland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Everyone says they're Nazi too. I just don't see it.

Racist? Sure an argument could be made. Russia wasn't going to be invaded or ethnically cleansed. Russians weren't being murdered. Maybe seditionists who wanted to join Russia... the good sources I saw showed like crowds of 12 of those guys peacefully assembled no one bothering or harassing them.

On the other hand you can't even display the 10 commandments in Russia right now.

Show me a Ukrainian law discriminating against a jew.

/\
Old 03-15-2022, 03:04 PM
Banned

If I had a regiment it would be fearrot CT themed! Roror would be on my flag and CT on patch. With those little obelisks! Man. Going to design CT heraldry! On the bucket list!
Old 03-15-2022, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

I am saying theyre nazis because of their actions and idiology you jsut think that means "because of the image I see on the badge"

Watch the god damn bitchute documeantary people refuse to watch.

Either you think oliver stone is a russian agent or you're being bamboozled about the war.
Old 03-15-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I am saying theyre nazis because of their actions and idiology you jsut think that means "because of the image I see on the badge"

Watch the god damn bitchute documeantary people refuse to watch.

Either you think oliver stone is a russian agent or you're being bamboozled about the war.
paramilitary group legitimized to put down the troublemaking commiesdonbass

heard that one before.
Closed Thread