Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 02:57 AM
Aviak

For free loots (as much as that exists) get the 21 sky belt and some hates bits (only really good if your an iksar), otherwise your shit out of luck unless you want to spend cash on velious armor.
Old 09-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got my warrior to 32 and am starting to get excited for some better gear class specific stuff for my Warrior. I know you can’t port up till 46 but is there a preferred level to go?
Seeing as how I’m late to this server would I have a good chance of getting some decent items? I heard the warrior haste belt , Belt of the Four winds I think, drops in plane of air and they tend to rot because everyone has one.
What’s the best place to go for this? We have a new guild, Drunken Bandits, so we’d have to hitch a ride with another well established raid presence guild and skilled at doing this. Is that hard to do?
Just looking for some good advise for the near future for me and some guild mates.
Thanks!
Except for hate 2.0 revamp, the content in the planes was designed with a level 50 cap in mind. Just make sure you have a decent xp buffer into 46 so you can eat a few deaths and not lose 46.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread