Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2021, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A cornbread react emoji on a deleted message in a discord? Heaven forbid

Brother Benanov the Frail, I have no intention of further disparaging you here because of our history, but you should know that not only were you often just not present, you weren't really privy to a lot of the dialogue on such topics. I don't think you can fairly make the assertion that we didn't do enough to contain and eliminate out of line behavior. I think we did a damn good job with minimal alienation of our brothers. I am sorry to see you go.
You call me "Frail" - I prefer "Exhausted" - nice to see that when someone disagrees with you, you jump straight to insults.

Each incident in and of itself is trivial. Those of us who tried, dealt with it in the immediate. We never really dealt with the pattern. I'm less worried about the Antonicans bitching about their villages being flooded when no matter what I do the river will always flow, and even after drastic actions there is no willingness to dam it.

I saw everything I worked for reduced to ruins. You think you can rebuild. I don't see the value of putting new brick on a floodplain.
Old 02-15-2021, 04:07 PM
Kobold

As usual, you just don't get it. You were the only brother who didn't.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 02-15-2021, 04:28 PM
Banned

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2021, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You call me "Frail" - I prefer "Exhausted" - nice to see that when someone disagrees with you, you jump straight to insults.

I saw everything I worked for reduced to ruins. You think you can rebuild. I don't see the value of putting new brick on a floodplain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As usual, you just don't get it. You were the only brother who didn't.

Secondary confirmation that Benanov was the only decent human in DMO.

Gratz Benanov on being the only survival of this train wreck.

Maeraculous - 60 Enchanter
Old 02-15-2021, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secondary confirmation that Benanov was the only decent human in DMO.

Gratz Benanov on being the only survival of this train wreck.
We are all still there buddy. There's another racist issue for you to care about. But I doubt you will because it's not about racism, it's about pixels.
Old 02-15-2021, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

the "it" Benanov just didn't get is that dmo was never an erudite rp guild
Old 02-15-2021, 05:02 PM
Kobold

We've all been there Benanov. I looked into joining a group called Out laws one time... turned out it was a group for gay lawyers, not gunslingers.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

retard raiders lol

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 02-16-2021, 10:26 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've all been there Benanov. I looked into joining a group called Out laws one time... turned out it was a group for gay lawyers, not gunslingers.
one time i went to a strip club and almost got date raped, it was very very low light, and turned out to be a trans strip club. and i said no im good and i guess they took it the wrong way, so while i was sitting at the bar watching them strip i think they gave me a beer with something in it cause i instantly started to feel sick. the only thing that saved me was an insane tolerance to drugs from years of heavy heavy abuse.

- 100% true story. ran to my car locked the doors and fell asleep.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:33 AM
Kobold

The "it" Benanov just couldn't wrap his brain around is that we neither needed nor wanted him to get involved with trying to control Brother Ramal. Despite making this clear to him repeatedly, he kept trying. And now he calls himself exhausted. I call him stupid.

Brother Benanov the Frail also left our fraternal order in the most limp dick manner possible.

DMO is Green99's premier roleplaying guild. That will never change, tag or not. I can 100% guarantee you that anyone making (frivolous) claims of racism would lose both in general knowledge trivia as well as in a fist fight to me. We chose to roleplay Erudites because like Erudites we are vastly superior to you plebs. Those of you claiming racism are retarded. I am a staunch libcuck progressive and I would never stand for that nonsense. You're all full of shit.

See the following video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxi3b2Pmo_A

Jack - Server First Erudite
Closed Thread