Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-27-2023, 11:49 PM
Banned

Cool Just want to say sorry to GG for my outburst in KC the other day

Hey guys, Mcleach here. I don't want any quams with anyone I want to be friends with all of you. I was in KC a few days ago and started spouting off saying a bunch of stupid things. I don't want to get into exactly what I said, but it was wrong. Sometimes when I joke, I go a bit too far and I come off angry, but IRL i'm just blank. I deal with a lot of mental demons and have a huge issue with not thinking before i speak. It's something my Papa has told me my whole life. I have to stop saying shitty things just because a select few find it funny. In the end, we all play this game for one reason. We have absolutely no fucking life. JK, but not really. This game takes us back to a younger and happier time in our livesa nd we felt good. That's why we can't let go of it. Project 1999 is literally EVERYTHING to me, it is unmatched and unduplicated. I was actually considering tattooing P99 under my eye since I already have a few face tattoos, so what the hells one more. THAT'S the level of dedication (psychosis) I have for this community. No matter what I may SAY to anyone, I still love you all and wish no ill will towards any of you. From now on, I'm /qing if I start feeling the anger sharks swimming in my head. All jokes aside, I wish you all well and I'm going to go back to what I was taught growing up, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Big shout out to XALLOS for helping me through my tough times lately, shout out to CASTLE love you guys, Kingdom, and GG. Ive grouped with a lot of you and spoken with a lot of you and had so much fun. Like I said, this game IS my life and im not embarassed to admit it. I look forward to seeing you all when I am back from the suspension that I deserve.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ALSO: A personal sorry to ChristyMarie and Hodges. What I said on discord was pointless. And yes, I was salty, I admit it.( i HATE admitting when im wrong) That's why I said the stuff I did. But let's get real, we're ALL fucked in the head to be in our 30s 40's 50's and 60's playing EverQuest still. Lets just embrace our mental illnesses together and not fight. I don't want any problems with anyone. Love uguys
Last edited by everquestgreen; 04-28-2023 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: addition
Old 04-28-2023, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Is this about the HR department a guild has?
Old 04-28-2023, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

enjoy your guild boot

PR damage control is up BIGLY since p99 went full woke
Old 04-28-2023, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
enjoy your guild boot

Rofl
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-28-2023, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by everquestgreen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, Mcleach here. I don't want any quams with anyone I want to be friends with all of you. I was in KC a few days ago and started spouting off saying a bunch of stupid things. I don't want to get into exactly what I said, but it was wrong. Sometimes when I joke, I go a bit too far and I come off angry, but IRL i'm just blank. I deal with a lot of mental demons and have a huge issue with not thinking before i speak. It's something my Papa has told me my whole life. I have to stop saying shitty things just because a select few find it funny. In the end, we all play this game for one reason. We have absolutely no fucking life. JK, but not really. This game takes us back to a younger and happier time in our livesa nd we felt good. That's why we can't let go of it. Project 1999 is literally EVERYTHING to me, it is unmatched and unduplicated. I was actually considering tattooing P99 under my eye since I already have a few face tattoos, so what the hells one more. THAT'S the level of dedication (psychosis) I have for this community. No matter what I may SAY to anyone, I still love you all and wish no ill will towards any of you. From now on, I'm /qing if I start feeling the anger sharks swimming in my head. All jokes aside, I wish you all well and I'm going to go back to what I was taught growing up, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Big shout out to XALLOS for helping me through my tough times lately, shout out to CASTLE love you guys, Kingdom, and GG. Ive grouped with a lot of you and spoken with a lot of you and had so much fun. Like I said, this game IS my life and im not embarassed to admit it. I look forward to seeing you all when I am back from the suspension that I deserve.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ALSO: A personal sorry to ChristyMarie and Hodges. What I said on discord was pointless. And yes, I was salty, I admit it.( i HATE admitting when im wrong) That's why I said the stuff I did. But let's get real, we're ALL fucked in the head to be in our 30s 40's 50's and 60's playing EverQuest still. Lets just embrace our mental illnesses together and not fight. I don't want any problems with anyone. Love uguys
Let's embrace our mental illnesses together....

Ya anybody who invites this weirdo to their guild deserves to have their guild implode with the shit he says in ooc/group/tells.
Old 04-28-2023, 10:49 AM
Banned

yea
Old 04-28-2023, 10:50 AM
Banned

How am i a weirdo? Everyone here is playing a 24 year old game. You don't find anything weird about that in and of itself?
Old 04-28-2023, 10:50 AM
Banned

I was never booted from any guild silly.
Old 04-28-2023, 10:52 AM
Banned

@Infectious you have 1,042 posts and a pocture of Coolio as your avatar. And I'm weird?
Old 04-28-2023, 11:18 AM
Banned

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
enjoy your guild boot

3,300 posts member since 2010, and you've leveled 10 toons to 60 on an emulator. Nothing wrong with your mental health either though. And im as far from woke as possible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But keep throwing stones.