Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-22-2021, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got done cleaning my in-ground pool and outdoor kitchen, having some friends over to watch AEW tonight. Enjoy your apartment loser
Imagine cleaning your own pool, what a poor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2021, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and outdoor kitchen
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2021, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just got done cleaning my in-ground pool and outdoor kitchen, having some friends over to watch AEW tonight. Enjoy your apartment loser
Gym less than 2 miles away has indoor heated Olympic sized pool where I’m guaranteed to get a lane when I go after work (8pm). I do laps 3x/week on the days I can’t run. I fucking hate it…can’t listen to my loud edm…and I suck at swimming no matter how much I do it I can’t get my stroke to where I can breathe comfortably. Not even fun when high on edibles

But I do it. All the fuckin time. Anyway… $15/mo and no maintenance work for me
Old 09-22-2021, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The point of this thread is that your victory is shallow and you deserve more.
Old 09-22-2021, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine cleaning your own pool, what a poor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not wrong, it's peasant work, and its actually very time consuming
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-22-2021, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Brushing dirt/algae off the stairs is both the worst and oddly satisfying at the same time when you see that cloud come up and the stair is clean again.
Old 09-22-2021, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
I do washing bi-weekly, 303 on all outside/inside rubber monthly, and waxing bi-monthly on this beaut. If I do all 3 same day I’m looking at about 3ish hours of straight work…

I listen to super angry political podcasts on my headphones when I do it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18978E7F-262C-49CB-B20E-8D4CE554AA3F.jpg (21.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-22-2021, 08:03 PM
Kobold

There has been no time in history trickle down economics has worked, amazon pays the minimal amount they can to retain a workforce.

This is your shining example
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The 1970's and 80's were the best time to buy a house in the housing market from nearly every perspective. The homes have appreciated greatly in value and equivalent incomes have not rose since Reagan came to power with "trickle down economics" Aka horse and sparrow economics saying if you feed the horses well enough the sparrows (us the working class) Will have good enough shit to pick through. You dont increase working incomes by lowering taxes on the ultra rich...

These are standard demand keynesian economics which make sense, vs this neo liberal crap conservatives have been pushing since reagan (Reagonomics piss on my back daddy)
Neo liberal economics aka trickle down derived from the Chicago school, Thatcher and the Reagan administration through the belief if you had more items on the shelf that would drive demand... (Supply side economics)

In reality when you tax corporate incomes to individuals above a million dollars it forces the corporation to have to reinvest that money into new ventures and not pay taxes or pay a high tax amount to support a healthy economy / give that employee more direct money.

Idk how many times I have to explain to thick people I have said income so many times but just takes one guy typing a conservative triggerword before you flare up screaming communism and net taxes.

If minimum wage kept up with productivity we would be earning 20 dollars an hour Source below.
https://public.tableau.com/app/profi...imumWage/Graph

Final edit, 15% mortgage is a flat out lie that can be proven with a quick google search. But just to prove homesteaded is lying again for the corporations he licks the boots of.

Thanks to Freddie Mac, there’s solid data available for 30-year fixed-rate mortgage rates beginning in 1971.

Rates in 1971 were in the mid-7% range, and they moved up steadily until they were at 9.19% in 1974. They briefly dipped down into the mid- to high-8% range before climbing to 11.20% in 1979. This was during a period of high inflation that hit its peak early in the next decade. (SHOCKER REAGANOMICS)
Source: https://www.rocketmortgage.com/learn...-30-year-fixed
Mortgage Rate At 8.5% (in 1970) - The New York Times

Actual truth in the matter in 1981 UNDER REAGANS PRESIDENCY/INFLATION got up to 18.5% in 1981

After all those lies homesteaded do you have any actual sources for the neo liberal boot licking bullshit you keep pedaling?
Last edited by blindedsoul; 09-22-2021 at 08:22 PM..
Old 09-22-2021, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

15% mortgages and this guy is claiming it was the best time to buy a home.

Our poors have issues of too many calories and having to use iPhones that are 3 generations behind. Tell me again how this isn't working?
Last edited by Homesteaded; 09-22-2021 at 08:14 PM..
Old 09-22-2021, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was without a doubt a better time to buy a home in the 70s than it is now.
Right now in this moment, sure. But we’re in a global supply chain issue that is causing it, not our economic policies.