Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2021, 02:30 PM
Kobold

The only party embracing nazi's in the US are the republicans, Nazi's and the southern rebellion traitors flag.

You dont need to be a nazi to be republican, but 100% of the Nazi's waving Nazi flags are Republicans for a reason they are embraced.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Example this is the modern day republican party, Nazi's and Facists there are no values left other than forced child birthing.

Just because you are too dumb to understand messaging / see the nazi's in your party as trump defends them does not make them disappear

So people say conservatives / republicans are Nazi's for a reason, they are the only party consistently bringing Nazi flags to their events there is no Nazi faction of the democratic party, only the republicans have that.

Leaving out nazi chants like we will not be replaced... just some examples

Again this is not a small faction, this is the republican party trump didnt sleep with mein kampf and hitlers speeches next to his bed / have his wife divorce him for it because he likes democracy.
tinyurl.com/TrumpkeepsNazi-speechesnearbed
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7639041.html
Source
Also if you do any research its very common for skinheads / nazi's to abuse meth... Hitler was a stimulant abuser (crude forms of meth) they idolize it.

lmfao @ ooloo saying mein kampf is a best seller to justify trump being a facist nazi keeping nazi speeches next to his bed to practice syntax for his base. Nothing good comes from trump idolizing the most evil man in history, trump was just too dumb to replicate.

Last comment not everyone hates nazi's... clearly republicans embrace them on the regular lol
Last edited by blindedsoul; 09-27-2021 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: Added source lmfao @ this guy
Old 09-27-2021, 02:36 PM
Banned

Yes, an extremely remote section of the right larp as "nazis" cause it makes them feel naughty and cool. Who cares, everyone hates them.

Meanwhile the right supports israel while the left shits all over them, and supports palestinian aggression as some kind of necessary laudable endeavor. Palestine, where mein kampf is a best seller. You might say that the left are far more sympathetic to actual literal nazi attitudes, but you of course don't count that for some reason. Only REPUBLICANS are nazis, by your extremely specific and narrow definition. Politics are complicated womp womp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey guys I cherry-picked some photos of some dumb rally of a bunch of retards. Look at the scary flags! Therefor "this is the republican party". lol. Do you guys ever take five seconds to consider how dumb you are? Yes, guilt by association is a good thing! I am a good person because I like to hunt witches and condemn them without evidence or cause. Aren't I great?
Last edited by Ooloo; 09-27-2021 at 02:39 PM..
Old 09-27-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, an extremely remote section of the right larp as "nazis" cause it makes them feel naughty and cool. Who cares, everyone hates them.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Meanwhile the right supports israel while the left shits all over them, and supports palestinian aggression as some kind of necessary laudable endeavor. Palestine, where mein kampf is a best seller. You might say that the left are far more sympathetic to actual literal nazi attitudes, but you of course don't count that for some reason. Only REPUBLICANS are nazis, by your extremely specific and narrow definition. Politics are complicated womp womp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey guys I cherry-picked some photos of some dumb rally of a bunch of retards. Look at the scary flags! Therefor "this is the republican party". lol. Do you guys ever take five seconds to consider how dumb you are?
Remember when AOC started fake crying when the US just decided to give Israel funding for missile defense systems? (meaning systems to take down incoming missiles mid-flight)

Odd reason for more of her alligator tears. At least she wasn’t doing a photo-op in a parking lot and pretending it was in front of an asylum holding center this time
Old 09-27-2021, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha, that's all you've got? Do you honestly think trump had any idea who the fuck the proud boys even are? He obviously just stumbled in his speech because he's a huge buffoon. "Stand back and stand by", which was almost certainly supposed to be "stand back and stand down" sure means the same thing as "nazis are good". You leave out the part where for five minutes prior to that, chris wallace was berating him to "DENOUNCE WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!" and he was like "fine! yes! I do! What do you want me to say?? I condemn them fully, yes, I do!!". Then he misspoke in a totally off-the-cuff, heated debate and you think it's actually evidence of something.

All you ever seem to have are these mythical "dogwhistles", no matter how much evidence to the contrary exists.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hahaha, that's all you've got? Do you honestly think trump had any idea who the fuck the proud boys even are? He obviously just stumbled in his speech because he's a huge buffoon. "Stand back and stand by", which was almost certainly supposed to be "stand back and stand down" sure means the same thing as "nazis are good". You leave out the part where for five minutes prior to that, chris wallace was berating him to "DENOUNCE WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!" and he was like "fine! yes! I do! What do you want me to say?? I condemn them fully, yes, I do!!". Then he misspoke and you think it's actually evidence of something.

All you ever seem to have are these mythical "dogwhistles", no matter how much evidence to the contrary exists.
That's a lot of words to justify your rape daddy effectively treating the Proud Boys as if they were the paramilitary wing of the GOP.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a lot of words to justify your rape daddy effectively treating the Proud Boys as if they were the paramilitary wing of the GOP.
Have some pics of proud boys flying nazi flags? I’m no fan of them, wouldn’t care either way
Old 09-27-2021, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hahahah... ugh. Horza, you are incorrigible. It's kind of charming.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have some pics of proud boys flying nazi flags? I’m no fan of them, wouldn’t care either way
Of course he doesn't. The "proud boys" at worst are some douchey MRA frat bros. The founder of their organization is literally a brown dude from south america.

The "white supremacist" label is just a lazy trope, not even to smear them, but to smear anyone even remotely associated with them in any way. But this is where we are, we need to pretend the proud boys are the same as 1938 nazis, because without evil scary fictional nazis everywhere we have nothing to say.
Old 09-27-2021, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Of course he doesn't. The "proud boys" at worst are some douchey MRA frat bros. The founder of their organization is literally a brown dude from south america.

The "white supremacist" label is just a lazy trope, not even to smear them, but to smear anyone even remotely associated with them in any way. But this is where we are, we need to pretend the proud boys are the same as 1938 nazis, because without evil scary fictional nazis everywhere we have nothing to say.
Gavin McInnes actually founded the Proud Boys, he's also the co-founder of Vice who got kicked out for being too racist.
Closed Thread