Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Trump says the size of the crowd that he spoke with on January 6th was the largest ever.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might slip even for me lol, I confess if I’m super into a rap song and singing the lyrics out loud, and I’m in my car alone with the windows up or something, I’m not gonna say “N-word!” over the actual lyric. If I’m around people, then obviously out of respect and courtesy I wouldn’t. But if someone had like snuck a voice recorder in my car, recorded me singing the lyric, and put it online, it’s kinda fucked that that could ruin me in some professional way (although honestly my employer in that circumstance I don’t think would do anything even if a crowd of angry activists were pressuring them, and my bosses are all progressives. They just know me and I consider them level-headed)

But in a way there are always some guardrails on speech. It’s technically not illegal for me to say the N-word or any other insult. We just don’t do it, just like we don’t call someone a cunt, usually out of politeness. So the guardrails exist in some form, but they’re mostly self-imposed, and I guess socially imposed as well
I know Im beyond judgment in these situations. So are you, if your intentions are pure. Im sure anyone who knows you knows that you're not staring at the nearest black person in the eyes and saying lyrics. Its also REALLY easy to tell whos saying it naturally, as part of their vocabulary, and those who stumble when they try to say it without the hard R. I went to a school that was majority black by a small margin, I'm not hood or anything. They know though. Its really REALLY situational.

I feel like if you wouldnt say it to your grandma, you probably shouldnt say it. Like unless you're given permission by every single black person in your dept or whatever, you cant say it. Its a privilege that can be earned in some situations though. My 5 alley mates were all black in the navy. Meaning the 3 stacked bunk beds facing each other, six guys share a little alley like 2 feet wide between the bunk beds. Even with a pass, its not like you can call people the n-word. You just wont be given the 3rd degree for some bars of a song or getting excited rolling dice.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Gravy = ghetto
Old 01-16-2022, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gravy = ghetto
Not as ghetto as Mike Lindell is going to be.

On the Bannon podcast Mike reported played a recording:

"The pillow maven played a recorded call he said came from the bank, Heartland Financial, giving him 30 days to take his business elsewhere. The alleged representative said the institution is afraid his bank records may soon be subpoenaed by federal authorities, presenting a risk to the bank's image."

He going to be poor soon as FBI probably seize everything from that little influential weasel.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not as ghetto as Mike Lindell is going to be.

On the Bannon podcast Mike reported played a recording:

"The pillow maven played a recorded call he said came from the bank, Heartland Financial, giving him 30 days to take his business elsewhere. The alleged representative said the institution is afraid his bank records may soon be subpoenaed by federal authorities, presenting a risk to the bank's image."

He going to be poor soon as FBI probably seize everything from that little influential weasel.
His pillows are dope
Old 01-16-2022, 03:02 AM
Banned

You mad I have a good reputation? Cant help it if I can mingle in any crowd. Its not even a skill. You either are or you're not putting off racist vibes. People notice. Its intuitive. You probably dont even know you're doing it, but everyone can see it.

If you've ever taken a vaccine, polio especially, it was derived from Henrietta Lacks cells. A black persons DNA is in all you pure bloods. Your parents gave it to you with all your vaccines as a baby.
Old 01-16-2022, 08:37 AM
Fire Giant

I see ya'll playing that race card every hand. Stop whining. You got it good.
Old 01-16-2022, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like you Jibdawg, so let me summarize the conversation I thought I was having.

I only mentioned democrat or republican in my initial post. Everyone else did the rest for me. My point was and still is that if you deny that the parties have changed their views for political gain, then you deny historical fact.

Does this help?
Nope. You’re contradicting yourself and not clearly stating your argument so get off your high horse ego maniac.

Try this on for size: if everyone doesn’t know what you’re talking about it’s not everyone’s fault.

You have like 50 quotes in that post.
Old 01-16-2022, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eugenicist here accusing other people of supporting fringe conspiracy theories [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abortion is eugenics
Old 01-16-2022, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh, I don't think you want me to actually do that cause they aren't very flattering.

How is it racist to care about how gang violence impacts poor black communities and keeps them in a perpetual state of poverty? Yes, I think it's good to fucking arrest, prosecute and lock up violent criminals (rape, assault, murder, armed robbery). Fuck them. You don't get to do that in our society, and if you do you should be in god damn prison. I know, I know, it's super racist to just want the law applied to people who break it.

Guess what? I want poor white criminals arrested and prosecuted too! Oh no, the racist narrative! Come back!
This is Reddit libtard circle jerk critical race theory white guilt bullshit.

The prodistants and the Jews both lived in the ghetto.

The problem is poor black and rich white American infatuation with gang culture.

It’s our culture that’s the problem. We loved Jesse James. We loved Al capone, breaking bad, and we love gang bangers.
Closed Thread